Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Daguin! We all know who he is.

diachi

Hey Guys and gals.

Got my stuff from Daguin today - an argon PSU, a HeNe PSU and a HeNe pointer. Stuff was shipped on 21st , not long after payment was made. Arrived today while I was out.

Got the package, opened it up and to my surprise there was a nice storage tube from Niko sitting ontop of the Argon PSU, as I dug further into the box I found all my other goodies! :D

But anyway, just to say that this transaction with Dave was SUPER smooth, his communication was perfect, he shipped my items quickly and he added some extras! ( And to think I owe HIM $6!! ).

If anyone ever worries about doing business with Dave, STOP worrying NOW. I've never talked to such a nice, helpful, down-to-earth guy in my life.

Thanks again Dave, you're great help to everyone on these forums! A vital member!

Picture at the bottom of my nice new 488!

Cheers!

Adam

Attachments

• 28-10-09_1636.jpg
    28-10-09_1636.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 112

Dave is an awesome guy..

i haven't written a review of my experiences with him.. and the awesome laser i got from him like a month ago..
mostly cause i suck, am lazy... and the fact that his reputation doesn't need much to add or say.

he's just AWESOME. :)

Damn.. That Daguin. Constantly going above and beyond for his customers. Always conducting himself in ways that are honest and above reproach. Freaking annoying if you ask me.. Honesty.. humph..:rolleyes:

Thats it.. from now on unless I am banned I will support the kind of stand-up business practices that Dave displays and encourage others to do the same. I LIKE a quality businessperson with high ethical standards.

Dave's a great guy...

Let's hear it for Dave! :beer:

The members say with a grin,
"We all love Mr. David Guin".
Even in the chaotic debates,
He is almost always a Saint.
If number of posts is all that matters,
Check his profile, its higher than any ladder.
I may not be so good with rhymes,
But I hoped you enjoyed it this time.

I love dave. He sent me an argon PSU and fan for just shipping costs.

3 cheers for DAVE & 3 more for GLENN & 3 more for AVERY for our GREAT FORUM....rob

Back when I first joined, I even thought that LPF was his, Sorry Cold.

Maybe some day I will have the money to buy something from him.
Since the moment he posts any thing for sale it's gone with in minutes, it seems. No contemplating, if he posts something for sale, It's now or never.:D

daguin

damn stop it I need to save some money... xD

Shipping to Spain, is a VERY different matter. Overseas packages (>4 pounds) now have to go at least priority mail. You would be looking at around $170 JUST for shipping now!!!!

I "took care of" Adam and Rob because we were in the middle of deals when the regulations changed. I don't imagine I'll be shipping much in the way of argon lasers overseas any more :(

Peace,
dave