Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

All of the above plus any extras you have. That's what makes this thread so great; the more stories there are, the funnier it gets :)

Hopefully after tonight some members can add some more crazy things...

OK so we have a lot of interest in #1 & #2.. Tell you what guys, you get both then. I will try to find some time to write them soon, perhaps tomorrow. I'm not much of a writer but I like telling stories so I hope you enjoy them anyway :)
Seb

OK so we have a lot of interest in #1 & #2.. Tell you what guys, you get both then. I will try to find some time to write them soon, perhaps tomorrow. I'm not much of a writer but I like telling stories so I hope you enjoy them anyway :)
Seb

Thank you Jaseth!

-Mark

I'm going to this..Bodyworlds
I've been to that, it was really awesome! Not as creepy and disgusting as you might think. Even though I am studying law I am very much into biology so it was very interesting to see :)

Story #1 should be up tomorrow afternoon/evening (my time, GMT+1).
Oh, and come on guys.. there must be some more crazy people in here! Are we mad scientists or what?

Seb

I've been to that, it was really awesome! Not as creepy and disgusting as you might think. Even though I am studying law I am very much into biology so it was very interesting to see :)

Story #1 should be up tomorrow afternoon/evening (my time, GMT+1).
Oh, and come on guys.. there must be some more crazy people in here! Are we mad scientists or what?

Seb

Crazy you say? Why YES! And extremely mad too!:banghead::fightin::friend::na:

Well then Mr Crazy Jay, post a story about some mad stuff you have done.

As for me, I am currently being crazy. I have to get up in 3 hours and take a train about 70km to see a girl I don't actually like very much, but instead of sleeping I am sitting with my ol' friend Jack D watching reruns of Family guy while giving dating advice to a 32 year old and listening to my mate swearing every time he gets his ass kicked in Counter Strike Source. :tired:

Why must us teenagers be so hurtful to our own bodies? This weekend I have hardly gotten any sleep and my diet has consisted of pizza, beer, whisky and spring rolls (don't ask).

Seb

Well then Mr Crazy Jay, post a story about some mad stuff you have done.

As for me, I am currently being crazy. I have to get up in 3 hours and take a train about 70km to see a girl I don't actually like very much, but instead of sleeping I am sitting with my ol' friend Jack D watching reruns of Family guy while giving dating advice to a 32 year old and listening to my mate swearing every time he gets his ass kicked in Counter Strike Source. :tired:

Why must us teenagers be so hurtful to our own bodies? This weekend I have hardly gotten any sleep and my diet has consisted of pizza, beer, whisky and spring rolls (don't ask).

Seb

I already listed something crazy I've done. Dude you've got to learn how to cook for yourself. I never get tired of cooking. But I've always been good at cooking come to think of it. I would never go on hells kitchen thats for sure

When I was little I was chewing on my sisters jewelry and a piece of her gold necklase broke off... At that time I was too young to understand the dangers of it.. I then tried to swallow it, but I couldn't force my self to do it.. just couldn't swallow it.. so I tried to spit it out, but at the same time I breathed in and the piece of chain went down my throat and into my lung.. not really crazy.. but funny story :D

I was coughing for like 3 hours waiting until the doctors could get it out.. I don't remember how they did it, but I would guess they used a camera to look down into my lungs... cause i have no scares from a surgery!

Aren't we smart as kids?

When I was little I was chewing on my sisters jewelry and a piece of her gold necklase broke off... At that time I was too young to understand the dangers of it.. I then tried to swallow it, but I couldn't force my self to do it.. just couldn't swallow it.. so I tried to spit it out, but at the same time I breathed in and the piece of chain went down my throat and into my lung.. not really crazy.. but funny story :D

I was coughing for like 3 hours waiting until the doctors could get it out.. I don't remember how they did it, but I would guess they used a camera to look down into my lungs... cause i have no scares from a surgery!

Aren't we smart as kids?

Lol, sorry for going off topic here. When I was little and I did something wrong, my parent's would say something along the lines of "What happened?!" or "What did you do?!" to which I would reply "The other Christopher did it! (My name is Christopher, obviously).

Lol, sorry for going off topic here. When I was little and I did something wrong, my parent's would say something along the lines of "What happened?!" or "What did you do?!" to which I would reply "The other Christopher did it! (My name is Christopher, obviously).

LOL they must of thought you were skitzo!

Back