Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

Found this going through an old photo disk.

My friend had a fire pit in his back yard. So we were all sitting around the fire pounding beers when we though of this.

We did again the next year, but no one called the paper like they were supposed too LOL.

:tinfoil:

23891d1256300713-craziest-thing-youve-ever-done-crop-circles.jpg

Last edited:

Jaseth

Wow TJ, you sure do the weirdest things :p Sounds like pretty good fun though!

I don't take videos or pictures when I do crazy stuff so I guess I can't really contribute here.. unless a story without pics is OK.

Seb

I have piles of stories of insane stuff I've done, but I dont think most people would believe them LOL. Sure..post your story. I dont have many pictures of my exploits either, for obvious reasons LOL.

Well I'm still 16 and haven't done many crazy things yet, but one thing kinda' comes to mind:

I went topless snowboarding in -5 degress, 20mph wind, and going about 40mph down the black diamond slope :p :D

After about 5 minutes of that my nipples almost got frostbite :D :D

-Jakob

P.S. I can't believe you actually made a crop circle, that's friggin' awesome!

The Craziest thing... hmm quite a few things to choose from. How about this one... I prevented two cars from blowing up via a bad link with jumper cables. The two vehicles were smoking and about the catch on fire. I was helping two girls out but I didn't get laid for it :cryyy:

The Craziest thing... hmm quite a few things to choose from. How about this one... I prevented two cars from blowing up via a bad link with jumper cables. The two vehicles were smoking and about the catch on fire. I was helping two girls out but I didn't get laid for it :cryyy:

That brings a tear to my eye. You definitely should've gotten laid for that!!!

-Jakob

My adventures with flash powder :D

This was 90g inside an xbox360 (courtesy of ndrew)
1z31pjs.jpg

This here was 10g strapped to a can of ether.
awxit5.jpg

Other than that I'm not toooo crazy :p

Last edited:
LOL... how about, trying to pick up a police dog by the tail? Tried it... not a good idea :D

Got so many stories about this stuff...

Some of the things I have done are funny, but not the craziest.
Some of them are very long to post, and would take pages to fully explain.
Some of them are horrible, and I still feel bad about them. But not many.

Short (but not nearly the full story) examples:

Funny- bringing a meat-stealing bully to tears and humiliation for weeks by making him take Dave's Insanity Sauce-soaked beef jerky and cry in front of the whole school.

Epic set-up- where I tricked this one loser kid in our scout troop into believing that there were satanists hiding in an old abandoned building at night, and scaring the hell out of him by chanting in Latin (One Winged Angel)

Still scared- where I was using a chemical reaction to light a bomb, and I turned around, and the fuse was lit, and an inch from the bomb! I dived over a log right before it exploded.

Just plain weird- where I went down to a teenager and bum hangout, peed in an empty bottle, and took a crap on the top of it to seal it. The bottle was broken and the poop flung a few feet away the next day.

Classic- where my friends and I, at the age of 8, repelled some random creep by mixing up rotten eggs, grill scrapings, hot sauce, and other unidentifiable things, mixing them together, and throwing them at him. We never saw him again, and the lawn smelled for weeks.

Close call- hiking off from scout camp with my friend in the snow, with no trail and no way to navigate, with a storm coming in, and no way to know where we came from but our footprints. We made it back, and literally 5 seconds later, we were called for becaue people started to get worried.

Epic- lighting chains of loud fireworks on the porch of this punk, hiding in a ditch, and having cars patrol us for 15 minutes. We repeated this 3 times.

I might tell the full version of one of these, but definitely not all of them.

-Mark

[QUOTE

awxit5.jpg

Other than that I'm not toooo crazy :p[/QUOTE]

So you DID end up playing with fire :eg:
Awesome!

And I see you used the same camera as in your epic rat of doom video lol

awxit5.jpg

Other than that I'm not toooo crazy :p

So you DID end up playing with fire :eg:
Awesome!

And I see you used the same camera as in your epic rat of doom video lol
Sure did! That ether made a superb fireball, as well as caught my yard on fire LOL! Yea I've been meaning to get a new camera for some years now lol.