Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Craziest Thing You've Ever Done

This is one of the stupidest things I've done, but I didnt really have a choice at the time..

I was around 16 and in a biker bar with my brother. Shotgun Annies in Atlanta Georgia. One of the hang outs of the gang my brother belonged too. This guy gets in my brothers face about whatever, and threatens he is going to kill him next time he sees my brother. We take off and shoot home. My brother throws me a sawed off 12 gauge double barrel, and grabs a loaded .22 mini revolver, and a .25 with no clip. We fly back and he drags the guy outside. I'm waiting to the side chitting my pants, with the 12 gauge behind me back, because if this guy shoots my brother I am going to have to drop him, or die along side of my brother. My drunk brother throws the guy the loaded .22 and points the empty .25 at the guy. I'm like WTF?!?!? If the whole situation was not insane enough, my brother just gave this guy a loaded gun, and has no bullets in his. So the guy points the gun at my brother and says he needs just one shot. My brother calls him some names I'm not going to repeat here, and says if he wants to play with the devil he found him. I'm shaking so hard I almost drop the shotgun. The guy says F it, my brother was not worth it, and threw the .22 out to the side. My brother said good choice, and I gave the guy a peek of what would of happened to him if chit went the wrong way. I'm pretty sure the guy had already figured it out. So the the guys throws some F yous, jumps in his car, and screws out of there. I probably aged 3 years that day.

KiLLrB

This is one of the stupidest things I've done, but I didnt really have a choice at the time..

I was around 16 and in a biker bar with my brother. Shotgun Annies in Atlanta Georgia. One of the hang outs of the gang my brother belonged too. This guy gets in my brothers face about whatever, and threatens he is going to kill him next time he sees my brother. We take off and shoot home. My brother throws me a sawed off 12 gauge double barrel, and grabs a loaded .22 mini revolver, and a .25 with no clip. We fly back and he drags the guy outside. I'm waiting to the side chitting my pants, with the 12 gauge behind me back, because if this guy shoots my brother I am going to have to drop him, or die along side of my brother. My drunk brother throws the guy the loaded .22 and points the empty .25 at the guy. I'm like WTF?!?!? If the whole situation was not insane enough, my brother just gave this guy a loaded gun, and has no bullets in his. So the guy points the gun at my brother and says he needs just one shot. My brother calls him some names I'm not going to repeat here, and says if he wants to play with the devil he found him. I'm shaking so hard I almost drop the shotgun. The guy says F it, my brother was not worth it, and threw the .22 out to the side. My brother said good choice, and I gave the guy a peek of what would of happened to him if chit went the wrong way. I'm pretty sure the guy had already figured it out. So the the guys throws some F yous, jumps in his car, and screws out of there. I probably aged 3 years that day.

:eek::eek::eek:

People were shot on a regular basis. The cops would not even get involved unless there was a murder. Even then the body would be dog food before anyone asked. No joke.

I could write book. So could my whole family come to think about it. My mother went through her own hell. We have some major tragedies in my family, and it still continues to this day. Although my drama show has lessened since I disowned my family, its still never boring. I try to reflect on the funnier stories.

I had your typical all American upbringing.

My mom married my step father when I was 13, right when the "teen rebel" phase starts on most people.

He found my bong, he called the cops, I lied, he punched me in the mouth..

We got caught drinking one night back in the woods, he woke us up at dawn the next morning, no breakfast, straight to the barn. We had to clean stalls until the floors shined before we were allowed any breakfast or Tylenol for the hangover.

I got the hog stalls, brother Bob got the chicken coops, and brother Tony got the horse & cow stalls. I vomited 4 times that morning, dry heaved more times than I can count.

Probably why I can't enjoy a beer buzz now, it had that profound of an effect.

So I couldn't even imagine the kind of childhood you had T_J.

My brother taught me how to drink at 12. He lined up 4 double shots of rot gut tequila and made me down them. I'd throw up, and he would line up 4 more, I'd throw up, ect. Till I finally could hold them down. This took a few months though. My brother is a psychopath, and on top of it he is a stupid psychopath, which is worst. The first night I moved there, at 9 years old, he got smashed and picked up this scank. I'm sleeping, and I hear this yelling and things smashing. All of a sudden his bedroom doors smashes open, and he has the girl, naked, by the hair, and throws her across my bed. I was sleeping on an old iron cot in the living room. She bashed her head hard on the cot. He comes running down the hall, with hard on swinging, and grabbed her again and threw her out the door naked at 2 in the morning. He yelled at me if I opened the door he was going to kill me. We lived in a white ghetto part of town. I never saw her again after that. I cried all night thinking it was my fault, but obviously I had nothing to do with it. I swore I'd leave, but ended up staying.

I saw him hog tigh the mother of his kid and threaten her with a huge knife, that he was going to bury her in the back yard in pieces. I think she liked it though, because she always came back. She also knew what pissed him off, and she would always push those buttons when he was drunk. Strange chick.

Last edited:
Rolling along on topic.....

I have a 3 inch bore homemade mortar (My kids call it mister thunder maker) (they got that from "Black Sheep")

Once about 10 years ago I made a "salute" round. (fireworks terminology for a very loud report)

The timing fuse was too long, The big pipe lobbed that plaster shell hundreds of feet into the air...

we are all standing there waiting for what seemed like forever, I almost wrote it off as a dud.

It arced well over all the houses and started to descend, when the burst charge finally went off, the shell was only about 25 feet from landing in a neighbors yard.

Nothing came of it, but I was scared of getting arrested for about an hour after that.

I have some videos of my pyrotechnic toys, I will have to upload some of them one day.