Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Complete guide to owning lasers- Please Read

Livinloud

Thanks for the update. Kinda hard to keep up with all these companies sometimes, especiall when I dont tend to order complete lasers anymore since I can build them.

Thanks everyone for keeping this thread alive and reading it :beer:

KrowBar

Re: Новая консалд

-removed quoted spam-

Spamfest today. Sheesh! - reported

Mod Edit -

Yes, and people keep reporting YOUR posts as you keep quoting spammers in your replies.

Last edited by a moderator:

mortuus

Livinloud hey u need buy more lasers its getting a bit empty your laserlist :D

Livinloud

Ive sold a lot of them over the past year. Now im only interested in unique ones now. Everything I have in my collection is one of a kind, only one to have something like it and thats how I want to keep it :beer:

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ive sold a lot of them over the past year. Now im only interested in unique ones now. Everything I have in my collection is one of a kind, only one to have something like it and thats how I want to keep it :beer:
Hey Livinloud,

I remember posting here but you may not have seen it about adding JetLasers under the trusted company list?

Thanks,
Alex

plag

Thank you for such a nice guide, but I want to know more about the safety. You know safery must be on the first place when you deal with such equipment.

paul1598419

Very helpful guide. Thanks.

Please don't post to these old threads. This one is over 4 years old and was spam attacked before you posted to it now. These are meant to be read. Not posting to adding nothing new to the subject. :tsk: