Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

CLOSED (Collecting Payments): Dragon Lasers Diffraction Gratings

cmak

:paypal: Thanks for your efforts! I may add one or two more gratings to my order over the weekend, if that's alright.

NO4H99

I've received all the payments except one, and he is sending it within a day or so.

I'll place the order on Friday the 27th, so any updates until then are fine.

Thank you all and Merry Christmas :beer:

NO4H99

I'll be out of town until the 6th of January. Shipping will take an absolute minimum of 7 business days. I don't want the gratings (and laser:D) to arrive while I am gone, so I am waiting just to be safe. Sorry.

cmak

Please also put me down for a Transmission Fan if it's not too late, please. Thank you

NO4H99

@Cmack I got you down.

To everyone who wanted a reflective fan, they only have 4 in stock. We need 11.

Going by time ordered, the first four were: Brucemir, Cmak, DrZoidberg, and The Lightning Stalker.

Unfortunately, that means that: me, Burnct, Coherent Thought, FlaminPyro, Icecruncher, and LtKernelPanic will not be able to get reflective fans. Would you five be able to PM me about your orders ASAP. I can either just remove those and send you a partial refund, or you can switch to a different kind of grating. I will also send out a PM. Sorry about that.

@Cmack I got you down.

To everyone who wanted a reflective fan, they only have 4 in stock. We need 11.

Going by time ordered, the first four were: Brucemir, Cmak, DrZoidberg, and The Lightning Stalker.

Unfortunately, that means that: me, Burnct, Coherent Thought, FlaminPyro, Icecruncher, and LtKernelPanic will not be able to get reflective fans. Would you five be able to PM me about your orders ASAP. I can either just remove those and send you a partial refund, or you can switch to a different kind of grating. I will also send out a PM. Sorry about that.

Actually I requested first on 11/27/13 by PM. Please check your PM dates.

Only one way to settle this guys

hungryhungryhippos.gif

Well crap. Reflective is what i really wanted. Any idea how long before they get more? I'm willing to wait if it's not too long.

Last edited:

NO4H99

Alright, I overlooked that PM icecruncher. I will get you the reflective and send a PM to cmak.

I also emailed Adam at DL about when they are getting more in stock. I will let you all know as soon as he gets back to me.

If you need to reach me for any reason in the next few days just PM me and ill reply as soon as I get home from surgery.

I had sugery earlier this year. It really hurts, but the drugs help a lot. I hope they get all the cancer and
don't accidentally cut into any organs or anything.