Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Brass Raygun! Mrcrouse last build

Hello everyone:) recently i recieved my newest and most favorite build which is a raygun i designed and had built by Ed from Mrcrouse machining solutions:) This is the host!
Ed really outdid himself here. This hosts beauty is unparalleled. It truly is my favorite host ive ever seen.

Now this thing does weigh quite a bit, but its nothing i cant handle:tinfoil: The weight actually makes this gun quite comfortable for me and its one of my favorite things about this host actually lol

Now for the laser. I chose to go with a 3w module i bought off DTR (I am tempted to put the new NUBM44 in this thing, but im keeping it at 3w for now:) ) Anyways the heatsink actually has a copper core as seen here
This build uses 2x 18350 batteries and go in as shown here

here is a beamshot for everyone

It uses a trigger and pulls just like you would with a real gun. This thing feels great to fire!

Overall i am very happy with this build 10/10!! Ed always does awesome work but he went all out on this build the quality really shows in person especially.

Last edited:

Ha, that may be the coolest build I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing :D
Looks reminiscent of old sci-fi movies- i love it!

If you don't mind me asking, how much did the host cost you? Also, what are you using for a trigger?

Pman

EPIC! REP isn't adequate for you and the builder;)
Anywhere near me?

Last edited:

Encap

Very cool--wild, amazing piece of work,very Buck Rogersesque---awesome fantasy gun host--unlike any host I have even seen

Looks like it took a bit of time to do not to mention material.

Mrcrouse out did himself on that one---very skilled job/qialty job---too bad he decided not to do any more.

The other host he did for you was beyond amazng also. For anyone who didn't see it, see http://laserpointerforums.com/f52/mrcrouse-host-review-91984.html?#post1336260

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Very very impressive build, she's a keeper, hold on to that one! :beer:
This beauty just demonstrates how much talent we've lost with Ed's recent retirement.

:gj: to you both!!!

+rep, that's a fantastic host!
I'm curious as to how the battery fits in.

ru124t

I simple am in love with it!!!! However, I am still saving for a jayrob phaser kit. That would be my dream laser, right next to a sonic screwdriver host! I would love to own them all including yours. It is so Flash Gordon looking!

No words....

Has to be the most unique and coolest host ive ever seen used.

APEX1

holy santa clause sh** .....welp, this tops the list!!!!!! very very bad a**. +REP my friend

Last edited:
Hello everyone:) recently i recieved my newest and most favorite build which is a raygun i designed and had built by Ed from Mrcrouse machining solutions:) This is the host!
Ed really outdid himself here. This hosts beauty is unparalleled. It truly is my favorite host ive ever seen.

Now this thing does weigh quite a bit, but its nothing i cant handle:tinfoil: The weight actually makes this gun quite comfortable for me and its one of my favorite things about this host actually lol

Now for the laser. I chose to go with a 3w module i bought off DTR (I am tempted to put the new NUBM44 in this thing, but im keeping it at 3w for now:) ) Anyways the heatsink actually has a copper core as seen here

here is a beamshot for everyone

It uses a trigger and pulls just like you would with a real gun. This thing feels great to fire!

Overall i am very happy with this build 10/10!! Ed always does awesome work but he went all out on this build the quality really shows in person especially.
This is true steam punk design. I love it

Completely Superb ! Laser science is combined with completer artistic beauty !! I cannot find the words to praise such a beauty !!!

Where do the Lithium Crystals go ??? Thanx for this epic sharing !!!

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

gif

WOW, one of the more unique build ever. flawless work once again on the host by Mrcrouse

DTR

Absolutely amazing. One of the neatest hosts I have seen.:beer: