Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Boiling coffee

Pman

Going to have to pick up some bang pops. At the hospital looking thru threads as I wait for the docs to take my wife in. Been here for 2.5 hours and she has had an IV in for about 2 hours and it's not even dripping. Looks like the doc got held up with someone else and I don't do well with just sitting.
Too bad I couldn't bring my laser parts to build stuff:( Need a distraction....

Last edited:

Step 1: Steal Gurney
Step 2: Load PSU, LPM, Soldering Station
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Avoid Hospital Security

Waiting in the hospital is always a pain. Hope everything goes Ok Pman :) 5hr wait in Emergency. Emergency. Yeah, doctors got priorities :whistle:

List of things to Lase. Kind of like a treasure hunt but with lasers :eg:

Best wishes Sir.

66702_453912444669705_925222179_n.jpg

~ LB

Going to have to pick up some bang pops. At the hospital looking thru threads as I wait for the docs to take my wife in. Been here for 2.5 hours and she has had an IV in for about 2 hours and it's not even dripping. Looks like the doc got held up with someone else and I don't do well with just sitting.
Too bad I couldn't bring my laser parts to build stuff:( Need a distraction....

Pman

Thanks again guys. Finally just took her in about 2.5 hours later than scheduled but at least she is in.

Showed the cat pic to a few people who are also waiting:yh:

Don't worry didn't let them see the stealth laser ops

Thanks again guys. Finally just took her in about 2.5 hours later than scheduled but at least she is in.

Showed the cat pic to a few people who are also waiting:yh:

Don't worry didn't let them see the stealth laser ops

Good to hear Pman :) Good op sec too! Tactical Kitty is pleezed ;)
h92E828D6

~ LB

Pman

Wife was feeling well enough to get out today so ware are about to watch STAR TREK. Don't have to move around. Glad we could get out together.
Still don't know what's wrong but at least we are not in the hospital.

Wife was feeling well enough to get out today so ware are about to watch STAR TREK. Don't have to move around. Glad we could get out together.
Still don't know what's wrong but at least we are not in the hospital.

Really good to hear Pman! Thanks for the update. My bro just saw the midnight screening and said Star Trek 2 was a must see. I'm jealous ;)

Warmest Regards,

~ LB