Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Boiling coffee

ped sure loves his guessing games. good luck. Also, with over 3 watts, it wouldnt matter if the match heads were white

Last edited:
Silver fulminate :)

I'm supposed to guess Silver fulminate from that video? It was so small, even if I was a chemist, I wouldn't have known it!

I may have to try out a 3W 445 on a black painted rifle primer...that would be fun!

Pman

This thread is stupid.... I LOVE IT!!! You guys are making my day:) Have to bring my wife in for an exploratory operation at noon and I really needed a laugh. Thanks all.

Oh yeah, silver fulminate was going to be my guess:p

Last edited:
This thread is stupid.... I LOVE IT!!! You guys are making my day:) Have to bring my wife in for an exploratory operation at noon and I really needed a laugh. Thanks all.

Oh yeah, silver fulminate was going to be my guess:p

Good luck to your wife and yourself! We'll try to think of something else to burn w/ our lasers while you're away.

Pman

Thanks, appreciate it.
Was going to burn some pure maple syrup but couldn't bing myself to do it. Ate a 1/2 spoonful instead:)
Maybe molasis...

My wife is wondering why I'm looking thru all the cooking stuff:shhh:

Last edited:

ped

I'm supposed to guess Silver fulminate from that video? It was so small, even if I was a chemist, I wouldn't have known it!

I thought someone may have got it by what's its more commonly known as..

unbranded-fun-snaps-(50).jpg

I thought someone may have got it by what's its more commonly known as.
unbranded-fun-snaps-(50).jpg

Derpity, derp. Yeah the pop should've given it away. Good one Ped :)

~ LB

Last edited:

I may have to try out a 3W 445 on a black painted rifle primer...that would be fun!

I'm guilty of leaving a few shotgun primers in the bottom of the pizza oven. Talk about a salute when it's preheated! :D