Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

An Apology for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this thread will remain relevant until all are repaid or delivered or it becomes 100% obvious that that is not going to happen. I was pretty sure back with the nasty pics, but I guess we will see. if it was someone else that sent the pics, what motivated them to do so kinda boggles my mind, but then again, I'm a fairly practical and logical kinda guy.

Last edited:

I'm not trying to bash on anyone, I respect everyone's opinion but if there's a misunderstanding I try to help...

I hold no grudge against truss, and think he is another great member on this forum. I'm just trying to let him along with everyone else to know that he's out to scam, that there's a difference between having company issues and stealing peoples money. Let's also not forget that he posted RCB's personal address/info and basically doxxed him.

No law has to be involved to lie, scam, and dox.

pk7000

Let's hope joker can sent all customers their orders. He should open his eyes and see that's the best solution, also for his (business) future. I'm still waiting for an answer about my order, we'll see. Keep you all informed.

Let's hope joker can sent all customers their orders. He should open his eyes and see that's the best solution, also for his (business) future. I'm still waiting for an answer about my order, we'll see. Keep you all informed.

:crackup: I think that's pretty much gone after all that happened ;)

-Alex

Don't get your hopes up, consider it lost, but do file a pay pal claim asap, that's your only chance.

I hope this works out in the end, at least, product delivered or refunded. I'd hate to see the joke be on us.

Reactions: GSS
Alien
Nobody seriously proposed flying to israel - it was at best a hypothetical by a long-term member and i pointed out the lunacy of it in my post.

I'm a bit surprised that you are commenting on this post given your admitted breach of paypal policy - asking buyers of your goods to send you money as a friend, avoiding 1099K IRS reporting and interfereing with the buyers ability to have paypal arbitrate disputes betweem you and your buyers. If you start a transaction with a fraud (paypal) - its not unreasonable that you might end with one. Im not saying that you would defraud anyone on this board, but given recent events, you could make a single change to your business model - comply with paypal policy - and remove a reasonable "red flag" from your business.

As far as Eitan making good on his orders, its unlikely. Its more likely he has his paypal account shut down and depending on Israeli law- paypal may have standing to sue to recover damages and penalties for knowing violations of their acceptable use policy.

https://www.paypal.com/ga/webapps/mpp/ua/acceptableuse-full

The other complication is that even if he does send the lasers, it could be confiscated in israel or the usa because its illegal to import these devices without sufficient permits.

I realize this is an international site - but members should seriously consider only doing business with those in their country - especially when these devices have import bans.

I have been buying used lasers from members i trust with a ton of transperancy - and I am aware of no Federal or Florida (my state) law that prohibits the private sale of these items. If anyone is aware of any laws (not use laws, private sale laws) - please let me know.

I got scammed for like 2K not from (NOT FROM JOKER ) and when i contacted my friend at the FBI,
tare ware able to capture the woman, but she had some other frauds, some check frauds,what ever so after tare capture her i did not get the money back, but after that i wrote her a massage, i wrote if you real needed the money for food or for emergency or to feed the kids you shod just ask not play this scam its not worth going to jail for 2K, i would given you the money, for some people 2K is just pocket change for some it can change tare life, i did not get a response from her shed did go to jail for other scams for 3 months she did, but not for my scam since i freely on my own will send the money yes it was a fake check but still i acted on my behalf and send her the money, so my friend told me nothing we can do if you send money you doing it on your free will, this is why western union and other agency ask you do you know the person your sending money to, Lets get back to joker even if all members fly to jokers house and file a scam report it will be drooped why its because if your sending money your sending it on your own behalf no one is forcing you to send the money or purchase anything outside the usa , the seller will walk away and nothing will happen, i seen it happen before, and flying to israel and finding a layer will cost more then 100x lasers and at the end the judge could go against the buyers and the buyers could face jail time + fines and $$$$ since every country is protecting its own people first and if tare learn your from US get ready to pay $$$$$. I thing we all learned something not to trust all members do the deserve a second chance i believe yes, i still believe jooker will fix the issue why i believe it i have no idea.
So all the newbies writing am going to fly to israel and file this and this 90% of this newbies have never traveled outside the USA but are experts in international laws. :D

Like I have said many a time on this thread and others that we all need to get along if possible. Yes Joker made mistakes and yes he should make right what he has done by refunding monies or getting the lasers to the customers as fast as it is humanly possible but bickering and flinging insults and slander is not the way that this whole blooming mess is going to get fixed! So for the sake of every one QUIT bickering and lets just see where this whole mess goes

Let's hope you never do have a business as you are too very immature for it as shown with your posts. There's something really strange about you. I don't know what it is but it's not good.

He's a kid with a vivid fantasy life or bipolar.

"its very funny i don't thing my paypal will close since i have over 100K purchases a month so this makes no sense, and in year over 8 million so you have no idea how you talking too well lets get back on track, i try to help people i dont make any profit you thing am making a profit but am not, not even a penny fraud fraud i dont see any fraud i i dont thing my paypal account will close i just purchased a diamond ring over 1million, am not the only one using this paypal account my cousin is using it two and hes in the swat team, and my sister works for the government. so just telling you you have no idea how you talking to i only help people in case tare need a build or if i have extra laser i purchase a laser for 300 and basically donate it to members i also give free lasers to some members "

Grammar, syntax and spelling cause me to wonder if English is the first language of some people living in this country. IDK. It does get strange sometimes.

Reactions: GSS
Damn, told my cousin that he was an alright guy to buy from not too long ago... boy was I wrong?! Guess I'll have to tell him to open up a dispute now... Now I need to apologize to my cousin for referring him to a total scammer... should've just built him something... I guess that's what I'll probably have to do now.

Anyways, Sanwu laser shop anyone? Do they seem any good to anybody else? I've ordered a bunch of accessories and a cheap 100mW pointer for like $15. They all meet expectations, especially the G7 lenses, they seem pretty great. :beer:

Vision

I'm scratching my head here. Is he threatening you? It sounds like a threat and saying that he has millions of dollars and connections in high places. This seems more of a toddler trying to act really important. I hope everyone sees this and second guess from buying from this guy. I'm shocked at the level of immaturity here.

He has millions of dollars and connection in high places yet can't finish his orders, repay people, complains he has no money, has to pay bills and has to ask his supplier to pay after he receives his order? Nice try joker, not everyone believes your bullshit. Your government connections can kiss my ass.

This isnt Joker/ScIFi
This is AlienLasers who in a separate buying thread insisted to another buyer that he only sells items when customers send him money - in advance - as a "friend." That violates paypal policy which forbids merchants from abusing the person to person "gift" of funds, avoids 1099K reporting to the IRS ans removes disputes from buyer protection (because nothing was bought - and raising the dispute means the buyer admits that they lied to paypal - not he).

I called him out and determined he's either a kid or mentally ill. But either raises a red flag with regard to adults doing business with him.

As far as Sanwu - people should consider buying their equipment used from someone in their country over the reality that you are importing illegal goods. Even if they send you the item, it can be confiscated at customs and you have nothing but a potential visit from Uncle Sam.

If there was a lesson to be learned from Joker its that the risks from importing illegal lasers is pretty high. Building lasers appears to be not as complicated as it once was - and there are some good folk that will sell you used in a transparent transaction.

But dont let your impatience cloud your judgement. US laws are for US citizens and even they are imperfect. Using paypal or secure credit card transaction can provide reasonable buyer and seller protection, but you want to make sure there is no confusion what you are selling or receiving. The dispute process is outlined on paypals site- read it before you need it.

He has millions of dollars and connection in high places yet can't finish his orders, repay people, complains he has no money, has to pay bills and has to ask his supplier to pay after he receives his order? Nice try joker, not everyone believes your bullshit. Your government connections can kiss my ass.

This isnt Joker/ScIFi
This is AlienLasers who in a separate buying thread insisted to another buyer that he only sells items when customers send him money - in advance - as a "friend." That violates paypal policy which forbids merchants from abusing the person to person "gift" of funds, avoids 1099K reporting to the IRS ans removes disputes from buyer protection (because nothing was bought - and raising the dispute means the buyer admits that they lied to paypal - not he).

I called him out and determined he's either a kid or mentally ill. But either raises a red flag with regard to adults doing business with him.

As far as Sanwu - people should consider buying their equipment used from someone in their country over the reality that you are importing illegal goods. Even if they send you the item, it can be confiscated at customs and you have nothing but a potential visit from Uncle Sam.

If there was a lesson to be learned from Joker its that the risks from importing illegal lasers is pretty high. Building lasers appears to be not as complicated as it once was - and there are some good folk that will sell you used in a transparent transaction.

But dont let your impatience cloud your judgement. US laws are for US citizens and even they are imperfect. Using paypal or secure credit card transaction can provide reasonable buyer and seller protection, but you want to make sure there is no confusion what you are selling or receiving. The dispute process is outlined on paypals site- read it before you need it.

don't know what is going on but...most seller should accept payment as good and service via paypal. that provides a peace of mind for buyer...and as for age...there's a term and condition contract via invoices....

when i build something for someone i most likely take payment for good and service...

i never ship complete laser...i ship the component separately the host package then module+heatsink in another.... complete laser are illegal goods but the component ship separate in parts are legal(the customer only need to slip the heatsink in the host and they are ready to go....) that also protect the seller as well since after the customer assembled the product it is their obligation to follows the law...

i'll be happy to build a laser for anyone on what ever payment type that would suit the customer... CC,bank transfer,PP,....

Status
Not open for further replies.