Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

All troll Thread!.

Post here for the troll snuff if any...this was created firstly to keep the other useful thread clean of the troll BS.:gun:

list people who you feel are trolls then drop it all ready... calling members who have been here a while trolls in the middle of a bonified thread is childish unless that is your intent... then they could list you.

You know who you all are...sorry to offend any who are neutral in this matter.

Last edited:

I pulled a troll out from under the bridge three weeks ago, dose that count ? hehehe

I agree, this does deserve a sticky.
I love this idea!
Bye, Bye, TROLLS

I'll take it rangedunits, and I'll send you every color of battery powered pointer I've ever seen too!

BTW if anyone else out there has $ they can't find a fine home for, I will be glad to give it one, and I am trying to give a new home to a 100 mW 473 nm portable laser as well atm! -Glenn

Last edited:
I'll take it rangedunits, and I'll send you every color of battery powered pointer I've ever seen too!

BTW if anyone else out there has $ they can't find a fine home for, I will be glad to give it one, and I am trying to give a new home to a 100 mW 473 nm portable laser as well atm! -Glenn
Including Herc-500, RPL-425, Rpl-80(blue) and DIY White RPL :? :):drool:

Hehe im excited to meet jerry next week.
-Greg

Asherz

I hate you all, and this thread is gay.

Does that count as trolling, but seriously I don't get the point in this thread it didn't really make sense lol. ^.^

Wait, is this a troll thread?

800px-Troll1.JPG

-greg

I was kinda shooting for if you thought somebody was a troll post it here then

leave it here... to many times on this forum the same people get " that laser is the bomb... no it isn't ...well I think so...well your a troll LOL!!!. I mean grow up people".

Clear enough for ya!.^^^ usually I try to stay off of [/sarcasm]

Last edited:

Asherz

So by disagreeing with someone and showing your opinion your a troll?