Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

$7/gallon for "regular" (89Oct)!!!

Nah. Phoenix is sincere when he makes these comments. He's just a basically nice guy.

Now I on the other hand . . . . . :na:

Peace,
dave

Ah okay lol. It was just the way that post is written, it made me think there was a sense of sarcasm. No offense Rob and I r sry :eek:
Thanks though!! But I wish I had done more reading. I don't think I learned a lot :( Not because lpf is crap ;)

SS, Dave is correct pal, I AM sincere, but ya GOTTA watch that DAVE GUY !!!

daguin

Convicted sex offender.....

No. No. No. -- That was "convicted SAX offender."

I'll have you know that I have served my time for it.

I was barred from entering the woodwind section all four years of high school.

Peace,
dave

$120-140 USD to fill my car, gas lasts about 3 days just driving to work and back. 2 20 gallon tanks FTL gets me about.. 110 miles per tank

This guy has been running on water since the 1970's. ;) Maybe we should all do a group buy on the particle accelerator and make some tanks.

We are VERY spoiled here in the US. Most of the people here haven't a clue how good we have it.

I'm getting rid of my 4x4 for this very reason :-/

@daguin Yes you are spoiled :evil: (no offence)
What it comes to houses and cars there are H.U.G.E. size differend. And that also in financial too. Once I took a look of Toyota Prius 2gen and it was like 38000euros versus 20000usd in usa. In my home town small 1 room flat apartment is about 60k - 90000euros. BUT we have to remember that taxes and other cost are always relative. (U can't compare it 1:1 and think thats the final trueth!)

@ped :bowdown::gj: The most people I know it goes like; they how need 4by4 doesn't have it and those how doesn't need it has one. Bigger the 4x4 car the smaller the fallos (the male organ) :crackup: In the usa they drive 4x4 in asphalt roads and Scandinavia they drive on slippery snow/icey road with two drive cars (FWD of RWD) :undecided:

Don't shoot me just I speak how I see it. It's nothing personal.

HIMNL9

Hydrogen car motor invention was presented publically in a transmission on Italian TV (conducted from Enzo Tortora and related to privates presenting and selling their own patents and inventions) from his inventor, an Italian guy, can't remember the name now, as patent for sale, including a demonstration of a working car using hydrogen motor and the inventor was showing the low polution factor drinking the output water from the exhaust tube, (it was distilled water after all :p)) ..... that patent was buyed and closed in a safe for 15 years from a company that have "interests in cars and petroleum" (no names needed :p) ..... then started to develope it intentionally at slow speed and with few results and low public details (and note, the original patent was for an already-working engine).

So, we can say that [sarcasm] there was no killing of the invention, nor any private interest in keeping it hidden, at all [/sarcasm] :p :D

This guy has been running on water since the 1970's. ;) Maybe we should all do a group buy on the particle accelerator and make some tanks.

The obstacles in hydrogen are: The hydrogen source, the distripution infrastructure and the cost of fuel cell.
The source: how is the hydrogen made. There are two ways to make hydrogen. It can be separated from natural gas. Which is by product from oil drilling, oil companies likes. The second way is to drive an electric current to water that makes Oxygen and hydgroden vaporise.

All those proces actions needs energy, efficiency is not good in Well-To-Wheel.

HIMNL9

All those proces actions needs energy, efficiency is not good in Well-To-Wheel.

True ..... but there is a big difference, between start a factory for produce Hydrogen from chemical dissociation, and place some solar panels on a roof or unused ground and left the sun work for you dissociating common water ;)

I'm electric car fan. IMO hydrogen is only a pawn of waiting game. Big money wants to make electric car be non-appealing, so we would keep buying petrol/diesel and not ask questions.

Filled up my GMC Sierra 2500HD (6L gas engine) the other day.
I was running it low to see my range on a tank in cold weather (-35*C or less every time I have been driving) and it cost $120 bucks to fill @ 99cents/L :eek:
The sportbike (CBR 954) gets ~6 times better fuel economy (or as little as 3X better if I am "playing")
I'll be finishing up a dune buggy when the weather warms up, selling it and using that money to buy the material to build then next one (on/off road version).
~200hp in a vehicle that weighs less than 900lbs....I'm gonna have to work out the aerodynamics a bit but it should be a bit better on fuel than the truck is lol.