Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

445nm Giveaway!!

Would you like to enter the Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice thing you're doing here...+1 on the rep and of course...throwing my name in the hat. :)

Kewl move

I will send the winner a free new Aixiz glass AR coated fro 400-450nm lens from me and our friends at AixiZ laser.

have a KEWL YULE

hak

Last edited:
I entered. Its great of you to do a giveaway! Especially when its almost Christmas. +1

Very cool Moh! I'm not in the running. Hope someone who really needs one wins! :)

Really cool of you to give back Moh. Good Luck will come your way ten fold. Did you get my PM a few days ago?

Very cool thing to do, Mo! Wise idea about removing the module, it would be a real bummer to win and then not only have it confiscated but to have your generosity repaid with legal consequences!

If ya don't mind me asking, what's the new 445 that you got?

Why would anyone vote "no" in this poll? Doesn't make sense but still 3 people did it.

Blord

I won the last year lottery and got the Moh Hotlight. I vote no because someone else will get a greater chance to win. I don't want to sound greedy :D.

But I understand what you mean. You are in or out, no need to vote for it. I think it is better for Mo to pick the winner from the YES voters than writing down all replies to this thread.

Last edited:
Hey Mo can you give us some more information about the 445nM module? Driver is mogasm? how many amps? Etc.?

Just curious :D

Cheers :friend:

greeting,,

Last edited:

geeo

Very generous of you man.

WoW who could refuse a 445 and safety glasses handed to you on a plate.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: