Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

445nm Giveaway!!

Would you like to enter the Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Excited even though I have a 1/120 chance of winning :D. Who knows maybe ill get lucky.

Daguin should post the winning number here when he gets my PM.

he usually posts a screenshot of random.org's randomly generated number.

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
I missed this thread up until now. :eek:

9284dd9f.jpg

Good luck to everyone. :D

Congrats Sinner! I hope I can one day do one of these giveaways when I have some more lasers or money :p.

LaZeRz

If i win, this would be my first 445.. so fingers crossed!
So , i heard moh's generousity! really appreciate giving back to community myself!

Well, Your One lucky son of a! Have fun with your new 445!

nice lucky man sinner

now change your avatar to a beam shot of it instead of that stupid........:p J/K

I HOPE YOU DIE SINNER!! I HOPE YOU DIEEEEEEEEEE!

Just kidding congrats on your new 445 it's cool that this your first 445. I think I might have felt bad if I won considering i currently own 2 working 445's :p Congrats again on your new laser

sinner

I don't think he even knows yet.... better send him a PM
I just read it..Thank you sooo much!!

Thanks Guys !!
I was having a bad day today, i opened my emails, and first thing i noticed were emails from LPF..I never read lpf stuff on email usually.. i had Private messages from foulmist, rocket689 and Moh..
Saying that I won the Moh Giveaway prize, out of a hundred and twenty !!

.. Holy S***!!!!! Man HOW COOL IS THAT!! i was half surprized and half shocked that how is it possible man!!!

The Giveaway is totally awesome, i like the whole package and would keep it nice and tidy.. I was already planning a 2W 445nm build and collecting as much information as possible and like they say you can never predict the future.. who knew i now have a 445nm already!!
I m not having a bad day anymore..
Thanks Moh.. for starting a giveaway and Daguin for your crystal clear random selection, and all you guys thanks for congratulating me.. I really appreciate it,

Love this community - Love my lpf friends!!

I m lovin it !!