Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

445nm Giveaway!!

Would you like to enter the Giveaway?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Have fun with your new laser :d and be safe :d

greetings,,

I just read it..Thank you sooo much!!

Thanks Guys !!
I was having a bad day today, i opened my emails, and first thing i noticed were emails from LPF..I never read lpf stuff on email usually.. i had Private messages from foulmist, rocket689 and Moh..
Saying that I won the Moh Giveaway prize, out of a hundred and twenty !!

.. Holy S***!!!!! Man HOW COOL IS THAT!! i was half surprized and half shocked that how is it possible man!!!

The Giveaway is totally awesome, i like the whole package and would keep it nice and tidy.. I was already planning a 2W 445nm build and collecting as much information as possible and like they say you can never predict the future.. who knew i now have a 445nm already!!
I m not having a bad day anymore..
Thanks Moh.. for starting a giveaway and Daguin for your crystal clear random selection, and all you guys thanks for congratulating me.. I really appreciate it,

Love this community - Love my lpf friends!!

I m lovin it !!

sinner

Kewl move

I will send the winner a free new Aixiz glass AR coated fro 400-450nm lens from me and our friends at AixiZ laser.

have a KEWL YULE

hak

I just noticed i won something more, now i will have a complete and fully functional laser.. Courtesy: Moh & Aixiz ! !
Thanks Hak.. Pm sent for the shipping address..

I just noticed i won something more, now i will have a complete and fully functional laser.. Courtesy: Moh & Aixiz ! !
Thanks Hak.. Pm sent for the shipping address..

Glad that it went to someone that doesnt already have a 445. :san:

Have fun! and Be careful!

Last edited:

sinner

Got the Package Today!

-Eagle Pair - Safety Goggles
-445nm Laser module with heatsink
-Coleman Polished Host (beautiful work by moh)
-Juice 2x CR2 3.6V Batteries
-Focus Adapter & 3-element Aixiz Glass Lens, Havnt recieved the new one that hakzaw1 offered.. though, it still works, Good enough for me!! and the Nylon Holster, Cool Stuff overall..

It was a very simple assembly , Unscrew the Coleman's head and The module fits in, Screw it back on and put the two batteries right into the cavity.. Thats it!!

Thanks Mohrenberg.. This was really awesome giveaway, This thing is bright as a lightsaber even with the old lens i love it!!

Attachments

• imag0004fq.jpg
    imag0004fq.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 156
  • imag0005ms.jpg
    imag0005ms.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 139
  • imag0017he.jpg
    imag0017he.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 140
  • imag0018p.jpg
    imag0018p.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 155
I'm glad it all arrived in one piece!
The new lens from Aixiz got sent about ~1 week after that package went out.

sinner

Allrighty mate!! I hope it takes about the same time bcz this came fast.. it shipped on 29th and recieved on 12th..here in Dubai.. I was expecting about a week delay because of the holidays.. anyways!!

What does the LPM says about it i dont own a laser power meter yet so just asking.. i am thinking @900~1100mW range at that current..
Stay Safe!! Have a great day mate!! ;)

No idea, i don't own one either.
I sold mine when i stopped selling lasers.