Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

3 winner of the poll: Dave, jayrob, lasersbee.

:Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now the poll is ended. and the 3 winners are Daguin, Jayrob ,lasersbee. we will send your review lasers as soon as possible.

review lasers: 200mW 532nm Flashlight Style Star-Projected Green Laser Pointer with Safety Lock

UltraFire 500mW 532nm Back-Open Handheld Green Laser Pointer WF-502C(1*18650 Included)

short review by jay : Short Review: Priceangels 200mW 532nm Flashlight Style Star-Projected Green Laser

other canditates will get $10 coupon of our website, you can use it pay for anything you like., I will send you the coupon later.

thanks all the canditates, thanks for your support all the time.

thanks all who votes!

expecting your reviews!

reliable John

priceangels: cool gadgets at the right price, worldwide free shipping

one vote, one gift:gifts for you all, (500 more gifts for you)

Some of the most well known members of LPF are here, who is the most honest and reputable one in your mind? You can have tree choices. And the 3 winners will get lasers for reviews, you will get a gift from priceangels.
Daguin (Dave) Eudaimonium Jayrob Kenom lasersbee MarioMaster Nikokapo Scopeguy20 Tech_Junkie

Now some notes of the poll:

1. 3 lasers will be sent after the poll. ( By the way,we have no trouble in sending lasers> 5mw to US at all, just forget the warning at our website.)

2. you can have multi-choice, 3 will be perfect

3.How to get the gifts? Please tell me the following things:
# The reason for your choices (via "reply")
# Your impression about our website at the first sight.(via "reply")
# your address in the following format: (via PM)

Receiver Name:
Street Address:
City:
State:
Post Code:
Email:

It will be easy for post officer in China to recognize. It is possible that the item may be send to wrong place because of their poor English.
The Email is not necessary, just for customer service, we will send you an E-mail after the gift is send. Not an AD email will be send to your mailbox.

the gift for you : cool laser finger beams for party

Last edited:

Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I vote for daguin, jayrob and kenom because their reviews is very detailed and i like them

your site looks nice and the prices is good

Last edited:
Re: Who is the most reputable member in your mind to do a review? (gifts for you all)

I vote for Darguin, Jayrob and Eudaimonium as they give great detailed reviews with good pictures

Your site is good, easy to navigate and reasonable prices too

Jayrob, lasersbee seem professional based on their forum posts.
Good site, I might buy also some LED bulbs when my house is built.

Why isn't there a "myself" option? It's always the best to review things for yourself, and get hold of the good stuff. :D

Last edited:

I vote for myself ;o

Eudaimonium +1

Last edited:

I voted for Daguin and JayRob because they own the
tools required to do a review and are known to me for
their honesty and reputation...:cool:

Jerry

udanis

Hey I voted for Jayrob, lasersbees, and daguin. They all seem knowledgeable and have a high standing in the laser community
Two opinions I have about your site.
1.There is a lot going. (like 3 bars on the top and like 2 side bar areas on the side, affiliate program, and "sale" all flashing)
2.The logo is a bit cheesy.
Granted I imagine it is difficulty to try and list so many products on a website.

Oh wow, I'm glad I'm even on the list there with the big guys.
Thanks to voters!

I'll vote for Jayrob because he'll most likely make some bada$$ modification out of the unit or something. After him I'd vote for everybody else too but I don't think I'm allowed to do that. Right ?

Oh crap. I already voted and did not see that you could vote multiples..... Oh well I voted laserbee because I know that if he gets a laser the review will be 100% honest and detail it very well.

One can never recommend Daguin enough. I voted for you all, guys :)

I voted for Daguin, Jayrob, and Laserbee because I know that they know what they are doing because of their experience.

The site was very reminiscent of DX or amazon. The colorful interface is likely to draw attention as well. However it seems kind of "Dollar storey" and not overly professional. The fonts add to this.

Arayan

I voted for Daguin, Jayrob, and Lasersbee, but also Mike (who is not present in the list) writes very professional reviews!

Toke

I voted for Daguin, Jayrob, and Laserbee because they have the tools and practice in giving reviews.

DJNY

I do like aryntha´s and Traveller´s reviews A LOT.
I wanna see Eudaimonium, Nikokapo and TJ get a free laser, but ALL members on the list would be able to make a nice detailed review!

Eudaimonium, MarioMaster and Kenom have helped me mostly so far. I would vote everyone listed but since you are limiting us to 3 votes, i had to be honest with my option.

As for your site, i didn't know it until I read this thread. It has quite a variety of interesting products to choose from. I might order something in the future tbh.

Last edited:

Grix

For such cheap lasers (<50$), it doesn't really matter much. All of the members mentioned will be able to make great reviews.