Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

2.1W 32650 Ehgemus RPL Host

jakeGT

Oh yeah, you can't be serious.... there's a battery bigger than my 32600's :( im highly upset now...

EDIT: i want to give you rep, why cant I give you rep, you deserve it, why do I need to spread more around? You make awesome builds, it may be a measly 10 points but you deserve it

DJNY

EDIT: i want to give you rep, why cant I give you rep, you deserve it, why do I need to spread more around? You make awesome builds, it may be a measly 10 points but you deserve it

Np. I´m able to rep the boy again for ya.

Edit: DTR once told me that he just doing these builts to boost his rep. After all he isn´t really interested in lasers.

Last edited:
Hey man, after seeing this, woulnd't you want to take it up a notch? How about experimenting with wireless electricity?

Great review as always, thanks. I hope you don't find a bigger battery because you are really testing my small lathe to it's limits.:na:

mohrenberg I don,t buy taps, threading is done with the lathe.

Wonderfull review as allways :D What a monster that is one serious laser I love it :cool:

jakeGT

oh yeah, your not fooling me jordan, I bet when you do these 10 minute,15 minute, and 20 minute tests, that your just doing a regular LPM test, then have to go take a dump, and when you get done you realize, oh shnit, that lasers still on!

DTR

I am not quite sure how to reply to that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jakeGT

Haha you know I'm just kidding, but seriously you have time to go do a bunch of stuff on a 20 minute run!

viro

oh man, this is a monster. im rly looking forward to that one :D

DTR,

I still have to get my hands on one of these 2W+ builds. This one's not for sale is it?

can you please give me the details on your two drivers and your diode (type,specs,where to get them,etc)...thanks a bunch