Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12x gb

Thank you for trying to help that's a few more hoops than I want to jump through though, all this is enough for my simple brain to tackel at the moment.

Yes I need all the money now to place the order, I could have placed it yesterday but there is only $588.0 in the kitty and it will take $2535.00 so everone send it in now !
send to laserggw@gmail.com and state you forum name 12XGB.
Peace All
Pyro...

The best deal will be to use Bing.com, search for Tiger Direct then click the sponsored ad at the top to open bing cashback. The program gives 8.3% cash back from tiger direct purchases. This will make the price 183.39. Downside being that the cashback wont be available for 60 days after purchase.

daguin

Yes they also want $47.00 for shipping. but they could be cheaper for everone by about $9.00 even with the shipping. I'm going to use them only if all works out with time and getting the funds here, other wise we will be using Runtechmedia inc. so as to get the drives here faster.
Any one can chime in on this at any time !

Pyro...

You'll have to add shipping to this one. With most of the CA companies shipping is included in the price. Also if you're in TX, you pay state tax.

Peace,
dave

PayPal sent! One thing though when it comes to shipping my paypal address is wrong, so I'll e-mail you my address when the time comes.

Yes they also want $47.00 for shipping. but they could be cheaper for everone by about $9.00 even with the shipping. I'm going to use them only if all works out with time and getting the funds here, other wise we will be using Runtechmedia inc. so as to get the drives here faster.
Any one can chime in on this at any time !

Pyro...

Glad I could help, I'd like to jump on board if my paycheck will arrive in time. Anyway, good luck to you!

What is the final price? There are some 205's on ebay now for $195 with free shipping.

HMike

Wow that's an awesome price. $11 shipping to me brings it to $201 and some change.

FP can maybe do better on the shipping if he is willing to pull out the diodes and only ship those.

I do believe Pyro said he prefers to ship just the diodes unless some say they want the sled. He'll save you work and postage, and he can make fireworks materials out of sled(s) they contain magnesium.

Anyway, I know these GB things can get confusing and I wanted to be a little more help, so if Pyro wants, I'll mention, he should not have to pay PP fees or for shipping diodes or sleds to us, the $ donated for Igor's use s/b sent under "Personal" as a "gift" and I think he can take all other funds as a "Loan" unless sent as a M.O. (like I did). It only makes sense that Pyro shouldn't pay fees and postage, right? -Glenn

btw, the # 1 Murder fund diode, is one of the 4 I said to put me down for, so, it's 12 total not 13 burners on the list on post 1 page 1.

(The murder funded diode, it seems, is all paid for now, unless you great and generous folks want to send another diode to the ever worthy Igor, or even Pyro for his efforts, I would not want to stop the giving!)

Last edited:

HIMNL9

..... and he can make fireworks materials out of sled(s) they contain magnesium.....

LOL, so, i'm not the only one that "recycle" the magnesium alloy sleds in this way ? ..... some PHR sleds found their glorious ends in flames and sparks, here too ..... :p :D

I'll remind him Dave, btw, I was surprised to hear Igor wants the whole sleds as well, so all 5 for Dave & Igor, (skewbasteve inc.), are wanted as whole sleds, but I''ll also remind Pyro. -Glenn