Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

12x gb

Guess I'll sorta ask again. What is the final price with shipping?
Sorry if I missed it.
HMike

$195 is the amount I sent. I'm not sure about shipping though. I will send in shipping funds when I get confirmation, because I am a little unsure also..
I believe it is correct according to FP's post on page 2:
...right now the cost is still $195.00 ea and I'm still looking for a better deal....

I would like to get the whole sled if not the entire drive... not sure how that influences shipping.

Last edited:
I don't know what the final price is going to be, that will be determined by shipping I suppect. I do no want to collect more funds than is nessary to get your dioes to you all. this is what we have at this time: each drive costs $195.00 shipping to me is free I have to repackage whole drives for thoes who want them and remove sled's and or diodes and mail them out at that time I will contact each person and tell them what they owe me for shipping and PP fee's.
It's to bad I couldn't get the price down I tryed many vendors and all are mules!
Any questions please feel free to PM you will get a faster response that way.
Pyro...

Guess I'll sorta ask again. What is the final price with shipping?
Sorry if I missed it.
HMike

Just got a UPS noice that the scheduled delivery date is 2-11-10

Peace All...

The drives are supposed to be here today, I prefer sending out the harvested diodes in there OG heatsinks it makes a smaller package. but you can have what you want, diodes, sled, or the whole drive. please PM me with your request.
Thanks
Pyro...

mfo

If anyone wants to sell their small open can diode from their 12x sled, shoot me a pm please.