Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers **OUT TILL FEB-5TH** CHEAP $180

Received batteries today - thanks for sending them!

I've never seen anything close to this power before. I'll be sure to do a beam comparison with my current collection. Really satisfied.

Bought some glasses for $12.00 on Ebay from an American reseller; they are a must if you plan on burning anything close range.

I'll do a quick write up soon - university is keeping me busy for a while.

Thanks!

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers **ON SALE NOW** CHEAP $165

While the item you linked to here: DG Liquid Fan - Optics - Novalasers Inc. wasn't made to fit directly onto the DIY lasers focusing ring.
It should work with all lasers, it just may not fit as perfectly as it would on a nova lasers X, or alpha-series laser. :)
Thank you so much, by the way do you know any other sites that sell DG's like nova ?

i have a few more of those lens dust caps and I dont really need em if anyone wants to send me a few dollars for the shipping, i'll send , no problem .

i have a few more of those lens dust caps and I dont really need em if anyone wants to send me a few dollars for the shipping, i'll send , no problem .

Oh man you re great, can you please send me ? By the way, how are their reflections ? Like the matrix or liquid fan like Nova's ?

Ash

LOL :crackup:

Dust cap:
images

is not a

diffraction grating:
15609-where-buy-diffraction-grating-1157502185_85f75c1631.jpg

Diffraction grating sources:
Optotronics Product Details
Diffraction Gratings :: Dragon Lasers
Amazon.com: Diffraction Grating Slide: Industrial & Scientific
Diffraction Grating Slide - Linear 500 lines/mm 2x2 in
Stonetek (Greg): Starfield Diffraction Grating [diff_star] - $5.99 : StoneTek Electronics, Your Laser Parts Store
Modwerx: Starfield laser diffraction grating [M0007] - $1.49 : Modwerx Shop

err... Looks like you already have a few gratings: http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/where-buy-diffraction-grating-31334.html#post371198

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Uhm ..... those sellers have the items, but for outside USA buyers, they are not good ..... as example:

Optotronics: good 1000lines/mm (if true) product, but sincerely, asking like 29$ as shipping fees for send a 4$ item via standard USPS mail, does not look too much honest .....

Dragonlaser: their reflection grating can be good (if only they gives the lines/mm detail, that is the only interesting data, and that they don't say you), but they don't give you shipping fees for international until you have ended to buy something (very stupid thing to do, imho) ..... this also valid for amazon, that for this reason is NOT a trusted site, here.

onlinesciencemall: cheap product (500 lines/mm plastic grating) ad the right price, but still ask over 20$ for send few grams oversea with standard mail .....

Stonetek: Greg is a good seller. but this is the same product of onlinesciencemall, at higher price (but probably for buy one piece, total price is better, due to lower shipping fees) ..... but if they had those 25400 lines/inch frames with that price, instead, they will be much better, for spectroscopy use ;)

Modwerx: apparently they only have "star" grating, not linear diffractors ..... ah, well .....

You know, here is damn difficult to get good optics :(

Ash and HIMNL9, thank you a million times !!!

Yobresal, i sent the payment inc. int shipping, waiting for my laser :)

is the item still avalaible for sale? i want to buy 1.

thx

wiak2

Just got mine today. First time I got it one of the battery leads came loose in shipment so I had to send it back, but kindly fixed it and sent it back very quickly.

The laser works great now, and I'm more than satisfied!