Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP $180

Well, I had to buy a new lense from Odicforce as I managed to uncrew the supplied one right before siginging on to a new ship. The supplied one happen to have two lenses, an O-ring and a tread ring.

Anyway, that is my fault, and any damage to the diode window from the evaporation of the standard azdiz lense is something I have to accept.

(it did look a bit melted) :D

Dang man, Sorry to hear that. I would have gladly sent you another glass lens.

This guy is unbelieveable! He shipped my laser out Priority Mail with a tracking number today...I just paid him..today. Unreal! I wish he was the seller for EVERYTHING i ever need to buy. Thanks a lot Luke, cant wait for this bad boy to get here!! :beer:

No prob bud. You had good timing on your purchase. All orders are packaged with postage printed and will ship in the morning.

23AD

Hi,

First post as I've only just registered to hopefully get in early enough to order one of your final 20 445nm lasers, having been visiting the forum as a guest for many months now.

Long time laser user and been thinking about a 1w Blue laser for some time, but was holding out for the right one (which is definately yours!) after all the bad press from the Spyder III Arctic etc.

I'll send a PM as well and am hoping I am still in time, as I haven't been on the forum for the last few days and have only just seen that you're going to stop making them.

Toke

Dang man, Sorry to hear that. I would have gladly sent you another glass lens.

It is not anything major, just a few tiny spots in the dot, presumably from plastic vapour stuck on the diode window.

Is anyone here named Shawn Zona? I received $18 paypal from you and have no idea what it is for. Thanks.

JTR

These ones look great. Do you still have some in stock?! I would like to order one next week when i got payed.
Do I have to worry about customs since I life in germany? Does anyone have experiences in this?

G

gbl

Do you still have some in stock? I would order one today. does the package includes googles ?

No goggles. Check first post. Tells you everything it comes with.

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers **OUT TILL FEB-5TH** CHEAP $180

These are the last 20 I am selling and then I am out of here. Sorry guys. Thanks to those who have supported me.

:eek: I've been lurking on these forums for a couple of months, and I knew I should have jumped on this buy when I first saw it!

I've picked up a few high-powered lasers recently, and I am totally hooked on this hobby. I hope I can get one of these last 20.

PM sent.

Re: 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers CHEAP **OUT FOR A WEEK** $180

Very interested in doing business with you, PM sent.

Reactions: ARG

23AD

Hi,

Just following up on my post and PM a couple of days ago hoping to buy one of your remaining 1-1.2 watt 445nm lasers. I see from some of the follow-up posts that it looks like you still have some of these available and I would be grateful if you could PM me back with details of how I can send payment to you to finalise an order (is PayPal acceptable?).

Thanks

Reactions: ARG

Paypal is fine. I am waiting for new diodes at which time I will sell my remaining stock of lasers.

got my laser today, i love the look, feel, weight, everything, its awesome, just waiting on my better goggles before i really start to use its potential.

Ahh dude your making me want my one to arrive even more!!
Its more the fact it's hand made than the wattage :)

GameAddict13 what country you in? Just trying to work out how long I might have to wait ;) glad you are loving your laser! Can't wait for mine

I live in the same state as him. So I got it super fast.