Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

you guys ripped me off, then banned me

people who think 9/11 is a conspiracy are nuts. Most of them also believe we never went to the moon.

All these kids watch "loose change" one time and are converted to conspiracy theorists :crackup:

D13247

Molten steel was found in the basement of all 3 buildings........8 weeks after the collapse. its not a conspiracy. what could melt steel :thinking:
:undecided: is something missing.
google........... WTC 7 this is what blew my head off just google it see if you are one of the nuts only will take 1 minute.

w00t threadjacked

@:40 molten steel flows like water... then @ 2:00 it turns into dust
looks normal to me & i weld for a living

Buildings fall like that all the time

then this f&*&%^ guy!!
:fightin:

LOL America Landed on the MOON!!! im from the Philippines and i KNow that...

Molten steel was found in the basement of all 3 buildings........8 weeks after the collapse. its not a conspiracy. what could melt steel :thinking:
:undecided: is something missing.
google........... WTC 7 this is what blew my head off just google it see if you are one of the nuts only will take 1 minute.

:banghead:

Please...wow...I never quite know what to say.

You know not of what you speak, on several accounts.

Thread fail, also on several accounts. But hey, stick around, we accept most all kinds around here.

This guy isnt off to a good start...I cant wait to see what it will be like when he tries to build a laser...

The WTC is still up and the american did not land on moon.

LAWL???

There was attempts in the 90's to destroy WTC in the garage, it did fails.

Call me crazy, but I'm pretty sure a few thousand gallons of jet fuel combined with whatever chemicals were present in the building materials used in the WTC and some good airflow would eventually melt steel. I know it's real far fetched and all..

I do have a couple questions for those who believe 911 never happened:

Where is the WTC now? I've been to NY since 911 and all there is is a big-ass hole in the ground. Is it all just smoke and mirrors? Let me guess, the WTC is actually still there, it's just cloaked using technology borrowed from the Klingons, right?

While we're talking about this, where are the 9 million jews that died in the holocaust? Was that a conspiracy as well? Were they all just abducted by aliens? Or did they all run off a cliff one after another like lemmings? 'Cause there's a whole bunch of Jewish families that are missing members..

Don't deny history, embrace it in the hopes that some things never come to pass again.

I think the worst part of this type of denial is not the lack of knowledge or the pathetic opinions of the people doing the denying. Instead, it is the dishonor that comes upon those who died when we deny that these atrocities occurred. It's bad enough that they died for dubious reasons, and that is why we must never forget.

Last edited:

cust11

Here is a little tip for free.

Aluminum(found everywhere.. think office desks/ ceilings etc) and iron oxide(rust...lewl) make what???(trivia time)
Although those materials may not have been mixed uniformly (duh) the mixture will still burn at|above (1.__________) <---- answer here.

The melting point of structural steel|iron is (2.__________)

Which number is higher? My money is on #1.

</thread>.

-Mike

Lazy kid cliff notes:
1. 2500c Thermite (aluminum-iron oxide blend)(There are many others)
2. 1370-1510c AMG!!111!!!!oneone!!!!1eleven this one is lower..

The boiling point of steel (average) is 2600-2850c. Basically thermite can BOIL most if not all steel

Last edited:

Eku

USE THE THREAD JACK LUKE!

All your thread belong to trollz.

D13247

Elctrofreak your right. holocust never happend
moon is made out of ice cream
yeah the Klingons are mad we stole their cloaking tech and then kidnaped allot of jews,Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child, JFK was shot by Master Chief,Jews sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews, and WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. Did nano-thermite take down the WTC? | Politics from 2009-07-09 | RT

Last edited:

cust11

yeah the Klingons are mad we stole their cloaking tech and then kidnaped allot of jews,Queen Elizabeth I was a man. The real Elizabeth died as a child, JFK was shot by Master Chief,Jews sank the Titanic to kill some of the world's richest, most powerful Jews, and WWII was staged. It never really happened. The Illuminati employed elaborate special effects, stage magic, and phony journalism to scare the world into pacifism. Did nano-thermite take down the WTC? | Politics from 2009-07-09 | RT

I don't know for sure but.... my PHR burns white paper.

-Mike

lol good shit

allow me to point you to the right place..

and once again, welcome to the forum.. you'll fit right in here.
this place is like the Grand Central Station of trolls. given that I very much love a good argument, it works out pretty well for me as well but it's only fun for me if you put some effort into it..:(

Last edited: