Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

you guys ripped me off, then banned me

D13247

SIKE!!!!!! Hey guys and gals,
my name is daniel from ill, as a little kid I thought those red keychain laser pointers were awsome but theres only so much you can do with those. It was a probly 2 years ago when i received a video from "dragonlasersfan" on youtube...AND I thoght that green beam was amazing. I went to dragonlasersdotcom and was very dissapointed to learn that the burning ones were ex$$$sive, at the time i was 16teen and had no job and my parents were not gana buy me a 150$ laser pointer. I visited wicked lasers and a couple other sites, and still found them ex$$$sive. I gave up on lasers after wanting one so bad.
I started saving money, I had forgoten about lasers and was planning to buy an airsoft gun this summer i had 237$$$$:D:na: just for fun i started to look into lasers again i wasnt planing on buying one(this time i was super siked on getting a ECHO 1 STAG ARMS M8A3 RAS AEG Airsoft Rifle it looks super awsome) and I saw some laser sites that had nice prices so I wonderd if they were legit so i googled laser pointer forum and found this, I registerd a couple weeks ago but didint post anything, I was just looking around. and i found out some pretty koll stuff(o-like,50$red dildas,jayrob kits,and igort ,ect) so i said screww that awsome gun, it doesnt fit in my pocket and it cant cut black elctrical tape:yabbmad: .but my dreams of owning a an afordable powerful green laser pointer were shot down when my mother decided to buy me,my brother, and herself a plane ticket to visit family in MExico for a whole month tantantan:scared: sounds pretty kool but im most likely going to spend over my laser/gun funds :cryyy: but at least i know where to find kool lasers and kool people who think laser are koll.

p.s. I think the gov is hiding info on 911

THE END

Maybe you should do so more research on these before you take ownership.

that would be the best thing under these circumstances... then you won't regret
your desision when you take the big plundge...other than that hello and welcome.

As other will tell you the search button is your freind...:)

D

Deleted member 8382

You should really take a look at leadshope.com etc, a cheap green laser pointer that burns do exist at affordable prices...

cust11

Successful troll is successful. Welcome to the forum. You will learn quickly that this hobby gets expensive really fast. Building your own laser is going to be cheaper regardless. Browse the B/S/T section for some deals.

-Mike

Ehhh Don't buy echo, just buy JG it's the same thing, I'm friends with the people at pointact.com and they're pretty cool.

If you're into airsoft airsoftretreat.com is my favorite forum

Daniel i know you are wanting a green laser, but the $54 dilda from O-like, is a good starter laser.. just my $02.
201-dilda-jayrobs-merth.jpg

Last edited:

D13247

Hey themandolorian thanks for the advice I will look into JG and ponintact.com.
and larrball... dildas do look nice and burn well but id rather get a green one, but im 4 sure getting that dilda after the green one.

D13247

Thanks for the warm welcome Jerry and sorry about the title=joke. ndrew2505 just stop it, its not kool to show of that awsome 390mw blu ray beast....nice.
Rangedunits I care(may sound cheasy but its trew) and allot of other people care for the victims of that day.

Thanks for the warm welcome Jerry and sorry about the title=joke. ndrew2505 just stop it, its not kool to show of that awsome 390mw blu ray beast....nice.
Rangedunits I care(may sound cheasy but its trew) and allot of other people care for the victims of that day.
Excuse me but i think MJ death was much more important than the 9/11 events.

911truth.org
You may believe its consipiracy or not.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
400mW of blu-ray is not awesome, its crazy!
-----------------------------------------------------------
-Greg