Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Yobresal is back!

Hello all, I'm alive and well. I went through some personal struggles the last year and a half. They mostly stemmed from falling obsessively in love with a beautiful girl who shattered my heart into pieces. I couldn't really handle it. It was my first real heartbreak. I decided to check out of sobriety and pretty much life. I chose to numb myself 24/7. At this point I am back to my normal happy self! I have 126 days free from anything that I used to avoid my feelings. I feel better now than I ever did. The things that I normally love are interesting to me again including and especially LASERS! I'm sorry I just up and vanished. I shouldn't have let any of my friends here worry for my well being. I just want to let you all know that I am here now and grateful to be amongst my favorite forum folks on the internet! Love you guys!

ARG

Welcome back! Glad to hear you're doing okay :)

SRESAL

Good luck with your struggles in life, glad to hear you're well.

Laserboy! Welcome back. You've been missed.

Do we need to get you up to speed on what you've missed?

DTR

Welcome back. Was wondering about you the other day. Glad to see all is well.:beer:

B33M

Hey I can relate and there's nothing wrong with sobriety and finding ones self. Glad to see u back. Lemme know if u do any builds I need 2 445 ' s and we always did good biz.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome back to LPF, we've missed you; glad you're feeling better! :cool:

USAbro

Hey welcome back man. I guess just how cheap 445 are these days, along with a few new wavelengths.

Grix

Must be kind of cool to come back into this hobby after so long, suddenly we have >1W 520 and 462nm diodes and stuff.

D

Deleted member 16589

Holy crud welcome back man :beer:
like they said we now have 1 watt 520nm diodes. :whistle: But I still prefer dpss :na:

Welcome back, although i dont know you, because i recently joined the forums, i know exactly what it feels like, the same happened to me a few years ago, took me at least half a year or longer to get over it.
After that i actually was happy, probably because i decided to not trust girls anymore and that saves you from a lot of problems.

But somehow after a while, a girl fell in love with me... it took me a looong time to trust her, however thats alsmost 4 years ago, and she still doesnt want to let me go. :D

In other words, dont trust every girl you meet, but also dont wait forever. :)
Good look man.

Reactions: ped
Welcome back! Major kudos on sobriety, and quite frankly you will enjoy being back. There are lots of fun new things since you've been active. I think I still have a few batteries, adapter tips, and c6 hosts somewhere from you.

Blord

Welcome back ! I haven't been much on the forum too. Struggle to get back too. :yabbem:

Last edited:
Wow. I was just thinking a few days ago I need to get around to fixing the laser I bought from you a few years ago and that it was kinda sad another vet had gone. Then I saw this thread. Glad to see things are back on the up swing for you again!