Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

XJ-A150 News

DTR

It is funny normally it will say out for delivery the day of but it does not. It does however give a status of.

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 11/04/2010.

And it does show that it landed at the local distribution facility last night.

Anyway I am keeping my fingers crossed.:beer:

If it doesnt come bring a credit card and a screwdriver to the distribution facility tonight after they close so you can jimmy the lock and get a look at those diodes! I dont think I can wait

DTR

The eagle has landed.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I will dig in as soon as I get home from work.

p1013047.jpg

I have closed the buy. If you are on the list and paid please check to make sure that you show paid. Also if you were on the list and have not paid I will need it in the next two hours.:beer:

Here is a the list. LINK

iFoSh

I'm thinking you should come down with something...start coughing man! GET HOME! :D;)

IMHO if you have helped pay for this 150 or are doing so in the next two hours you have all the right in the world to know what Jordan finds inside-- but if not, I vote that it is paid for info and therefore privledged/nonpublic info!!

just my 0.02( plus my 60$)

the list 1.hakzaw1 -------Paid-------
2.Garoq --------Paid---------
3.aryntha --------Paid---------
4.Morgan --------Paid---------
5.iFoSh --------Paid---------
6.ShaneL --------Paid--------
7.SHIN --------Paid--------
8.Flaminpyro -----Paid-------
9.MojoLA ------Paid--------
10.kiyoukan
11.ped
12.Crazy Jay
13.laser_freak
14.532 with Envy

Last edited:
IMHO if you have helped pay for this 150 or are doing so in the next two hours you have all the right in the world to know what Jordan finds inside-- but if not, I vote that it is paid for info and therefore privledged/nonpublic info!!

10.kiyoukan
11.ped
12.Crazy Jay
13.laser_freak
14.532 with Envy

I hope others are not so selfish.

X FLY

10.kiyoukan
11.ped
12.Crazy Jay
13.laser_freak
14.532 with Envy

This place is about sharing information. It wouldn't benefit anyone to keep the info private.

DTR

There will be no holding back. I did this for the community even if it costs me money somebody had to take the plunge and this community has give me a lot.;)

Stay tuned.:D

all i can say is wow

I fully knew that DTR would take this stand-- but SELFISH!! by defination that would be those who expect others to always bite the bullet for them-- I was only hoping a few others would stand up and be counted-- not too late to help the cause!!

10.kiyoukan
11.ped
12.Crazy Jay
13.laser_freak
14.532 with Envy

Personally I think that as a community that is based almost entirely on sharing of information this would be inappropriate. Of course, the info will be found out sooner or later anyway..

iFoSh

I think it should be privledged knowledge until DTR gets the money he is owed for this projector. Then I am all for it being public knowledge! I just think we need to take care of those who do take these plunges for us...

ShaneL

I personally think this is more of a DIY hobby; as such, knowledge should be freely shared to improve the hobby.

I'll be glad to see all of the speculation put to rest. As DTR demonstrated, it isn't that hard to take a picture and even post it from his work.

Something the first thread was totally and inexcusably lacking.

There are many members here who have taken plunges for this community and gotten nothing in return. There are also many people have contributed volumes here, both in terms of knowledge and engineering expertise. I don't think it would be right to set a precedent that only those who have paid cash for a specific group buy should be privy to any information gleaned in the process.

Garoq

There will be no holding back. I did this for the community even if it costs me money somebody had to take the plunge and this community has give me a lot.;)

Stay tuned.:D

Good luck DTR. :wave: