Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wow, information overload!!!!

Been reading though the various sections on this site, and you can tell this is a hobby people take seriously!!! I purchased my 1st non-pointer laser back around 2008 (A Jasper laser, what happened to those guys?!?). Looking forward to learning more.

My collection is slowly growing.

Batteries. I'm using a Nitecore I4 for charging.
jfgl.jpg

My Pointers (see sig):
rem6.jpg

eodl.jpg

Tripods (still waiting for my other "clip" stands to come in). And thanks gismo for the clamp info!!!!
dr6g.jpg

Belated welcome to LPF! Nice pics and collection. Hope you have some eye-pro, bro!:cool:

Tmack

Hey nice. I like to do a collection thread from time to time. Just keeps getting bigger, while the wallet gets smaller.

Hey don't mean to treat u like a dummie but u don't recharge the energizer and Duracell lithiums do you? just noticed you showed batteries then mentioned your charger
My collection is slowly growing.

Batteries. I'm using a Nitecore I4 for charging.
jfgl.jpg

Last edited:
No, I don't recharge them, I just got them for those times where I may have forgotten to recharge the rechargeable batteries.

Welcome to the forums! Good to see you found your way back to the light... har har har

Be safe and have fun!

c