Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Wow, information overload!!!!

Operator

Been reading though the various sections on this site, and you can tell this is a hobby people take seriously!!! I purchased my 1st non-pointer laser back around 2008 (A Jasper laser, what happened to those guys?!?). Looking forward to learning more.

Operator

My collection is slowly growing.

Batteries. I'm using a Nitecore I4 for charging.

My Pointers (see sig):

Tripods (still waiting for my other "clip" stands to come in). And thanks gismo for the clamp info!!!!

OrionBLF

Belated welcome to LPF! Nice pics and collection. Hope you have some eye-pro, bro!:cool:

Tmack

Hey nice. I like to do a collection thread from time to time. Just keeps getting bigger, while the wallet gets smaller.

RYDorDIE278

Hey don't mean to treat u like a dummie but u don't recharge the energizer and Duracell lithiums do you? just noticed you showed batteries then mentioned your charger
My collection is slowly growing.

Batteries. I'm using a Nitecore I4 for charging.

Last edited:

Operator

No, I don't recharge them, I just got them for those times where I may have forgotten to recharge the rechargeable batteries.

KapHn8d

Welcome to the forums! Good to see you found your way back to the light... har har har

Be safe and have fun!

c