Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Win a laser in the Forum Donations Fundraiser Contest

Hi Everybody,

- The winner will be able to chose from a pool of 10 lasers which will vary by power output, different hosts and different wave lengths(color).
- The retail price of each laser is a minimum of $50.
- Shipping anywhere in the USA will be free for the winner. If the winner is outside of the USA I will work something out with the winner.
- A tracking number for the laser package will be provided.
- If the laser chosen is over 5mW, laser safety glasses for the laser will be included.
- Any member with a positive rep can enter with a donation to the forum but if you are under 18 years of age you can only chose a 5mW laser.
- Once the winner chooses which laser they want, it will be in the carriers possession within 2 business days.
- $5 per entry.
- You can donate more than $5 to the forum, say you donate $30 for October. You need to post on this thread that you want to have 6 entries because $30 divided by the $5 entry fee is 6.

- Bonus! If Octobers donations total exceed $500, there will be a first place AND a second place winner.

Please see attached picture of what members will be able to choose from.
There will be 10 different lasers to choose from. (six are shown) All are in mint condition and have less than 5 minute run time on them.
You will receive the laser, holster, correct safety glasses (none for the 5mW laser), hard case or pouch for the glasses (your choice), microfiber cloth to clean the lenses of the laser and glasses.
Most use 2 AAA Batteries but some use 2 AA Batteries
Most lasers have a momentary on pressure button but some have a double click button that then has the laser go into constant on mode until you click the button again to turn the laser off.
Sorry, I do not have a LPM anymore but these are about what they emit.
405nm 75mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 40mW - 150mW
650nm 100mW
532nm 5mW
405nm/532nm/650nm 50mW - 250mW
532nm 15mW

Important! Starting October 1st, post what you contributed to the forum during the month of October on this thread towards the Forum Donations Fundraiser Contest. The admins will verify it at a later time.
Be sure that the donation comments on PayPal include your LPF username and mention the Forum Donations Contest.

Enter the Forum Donations Fundraiser Contest at this link here = http://laserpointerforums.com/misc.php?do=donate

Please see this link for additional information leading up to this Forum Donations Fundraiser Contest http://laserpointerforums.com/f56/willing-give-laser-help-forum-donations-94663.html

Two disclaimers to protect the forum and myself;
#1. If the package is not delivered to you due to the carrier, customs or any other entity. The forum and myself are not responsible in any manner.
#2. If you do anything that is against the law or bother anybody with the laser it is all on you and the forum and myself are not responsible in any way, shape, manner or form.

Good luck everyone!!! :)

Attachments

• Donation Lasers.JPG
    Donation Lasers.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Great idea and a very generous and kind thing to do! I'd rep you but I already did yesterday in another thread.
If I win I know which laser I want. 5mW 532. I realized tonight the lowest power laser I own is a 65 mW, lol!
Thanks Laserchic, we are lucky to have you in the community.

Pman

That reminds me, it's a new month and time to donate;)

GSS

$15 donated, just need 2 tickets as the other $5 will be for my normal donation. I wish everyone good luck and hope this good thing goes well. Thx LaserChick:beer::)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! New LPF member here. Been lurking for a while though. Do I have enough rep to enter this contest? Thanks for the info.

Hi everyone! New LPF member here. Been lurking for a while though. Do I have enough rep to enter this contest? Thanks for the info.

Well, seeing as you don't have any negative rep, and you'd be donating rather than buying directly from a seller I don't see why you couldn't enter.

Laser Chick gets final say though, I'm just thinking out loud. :)

Hi Forkinatorr, you sure can. Please see the sixth line down of the OP =
- Any member with a positive rep can enter with a donation to the forum but if you are under 18 years of age you can only chose a 5mW laser.

@ H2Oxide, thanks for having my 6 :)
BTW, want to do a big shout out to c0ldshadow and several other members for all the help, advice and offers.

Well it is about time I donated anyway. I've been here long enough for free. Thank you for the opportunity to win a Laser as well as donate. 5.00 here.

Last edited:
I just donated $10 dollars, this is in addition to my 15 dollar auto-pay donation through PPal each month.

OVNI

I'm new and I'm not sure if I did this correctly. Just donated $55 so that's 11 tickets?