Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

WIFE HATES MY LASERS

Ace82

Be ware of Wife! lol ;D ;D That is so true for lots of people! ;D ;D

If you buy home improvement materials, it is practical because it improves your home. If you buy lasers, it is impractical because it improves nothing. - That is the logic of a wife.

If you buy a Christmas tree, it is practical because everybody can share the Christmas spirit around it. If you buy lasers, you can decorate it with them. Still not practical.

Women are smarter, they are better, they are stronger, and they are the true judges of practicality. If you question their authority....well just DON'T. Plus, they are right even if they change their mind from one minute to the next.

Women are good for many different things, but only great at a few. (It’s a human thing)

Sorry for my senseless ranting, as you might tell, my girlfriend has been getting the best of me lately.

-GOT BALLZ?

My wife hates my lasers.
My children love them.
My cat loves the red one, but not the green one.
My father loves them and sometimes use my <5mw red to bother pigeons (I told him not to, but he is old enough)
My mum hates me because I let my father play with "such a usefull thing" ;D

Update she actually used my sons leadlight to scare off some pigeons yersterday she's coming over to the dark-side  ;) ;)

john_lawson said:
Update she actually used my sons leadlight to scare off some pigeons yersterday she's coming over to the dark-side ;) ;)

Moo-haha! [smiley=evil.gif] Let the assimilation begin! ;D

Nice to hear you're working it out. ;)

My fiance saw some of the 2-motor hand held spirographs on here, like with nice green lasers that can fill the side of a building at night, and suddenly wanted one. Great excuse to pick up a couple of DX greens to make her a spirograph, and pick up some things for me at the same time. And if she likes it as much as I think she will, maybe get her interested in some other things as well.

natabata said:
lol my mum thinks that lasers produce radiation and cause cancer, she goes crazy when i shine it anywhere...
same here! i tell her its only light and she says its light and radiation :(my mum doesnt trust me :mad: