- Sep 23, 2009
I know. I wanna buy something too, but it just seems too risky right now. At this point I might would rather spend ~$600 at laserglow for a 200mw than ~$500 for the 300mw spyder. So I guess it might be best to wait as we might find out it's all legit and buy comfortably. Though for me, I would be spending ~($200-$500) (I might would consider the elite 532nm), and I wouldn't exactly like to throw away money like that. If I wanted a $50 dollar option, I may would take the chance.