Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale! - CLOSED

Re: Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale!

Awesome! If there is not a time limit I will definitely be getting one. I am also very interested in these 473nm and 589nm lasers although I feel like I should have held off now since I just ordered an 80mW 589nm and a 50mW 473nm just yesterday. This deal better not be too good or I will be kicking myself in the A$$.

Hopefully it will be before the 25th when I head up the coast with no internet connection :(

holy balls.... I have a rule, If I put $100, I can only spend $50. That way, I make what I spend. so I better get about $400 for chistmas. Don't think that's gonna happen, but if so count me in! Do you guys think these can burn?

Heck yeah they can burn. I bet they go through matches no problem.

Awesome! If there is not a time limit I will definitely be getting one. I am also very interested in these 473nm and 589nm lasers although I feel like I should have held off now since I just ordered an 80mW 589nm and a 50mW 473nm just yesterday. This deal better not be too good or I will be kicking myself in the A$$.

We will try to match or even top the CNI GB prices :angel:

@ossumguywill: Probably, at 1,2mRad it should. With my 130-150mW Evo Pro I can light matches, burn wood, tape, etc. I have a 125-130mW O-Like in a jayrob host that can do the same (why am I telling you this? Because the one from o-like has a little higher divergence and can still do the same).

If those 473nm's are cheap enough, I might just have to forget about a new computer...decisions decisions.

If those 473nm's are cheap enough, I might just have to forget about a new computer...decisions decisions.

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough to allow you to get the new computer as well ;)

Heck yeah they can burn. I bet they go through matches no problem.

@ossumguywill: Probably, at 1,2mRad it should. With my 130-150mW Evo Pro I can light matches, burn wood, tape, etc. I have a 125-130mW O-Like in a jayrob host that can do the same (why am I telling you this? Because the one from o-like has a little higher divergence and can still do the same).

nice... I think this could be my dedicated camping trip laser. Do you think sub-0 temps could damage it? The places my school goes, that is to be expected. But a waterproof greenie would have been great on the river trip. DIE FISHIES DIE

Hopefully they'll be cheap enough to allow you to get the new computer as well ;)

That would be awesome, but until they start selling blue lasers for ~$100, it's either or, lol.

nice... I think this could be my dedicated camping trip laser. Do you think sub-0 temps could damage it? The places my school goes, that is to be expected. But a waterproof greenie would have been great on the river trip. DIE FISHIES DIE

I know they built these lasers for military purposes, so even if they look "thin", they must be sturdy as a tank. I don't really know if the laser likes cold or heat, we should see that when bryce007 makes the review (he was the one selected, please don't go about asking to review the PD).

I know they built these lasers for military purposes, so even if they look "thin", they must be sturdy as a tank. I don't really know if the laser likes cold or heat, we should see that when bryce007 makes the review (he was the one selected, please don't go about asking to review the PD).

True.... but people always claim their lasers are for "military"use to make them sound better, but I trust WL. Plus I like the low divergence, perhaps I could use this on a rifle once I move out or my parents stop being hippies. XD

will

Niko:
I'll be looking out for updates on the 473s. Are you allowed to tell us what kind of units will be available?
I'm in need of a (high power) true blue! Especially if the price is right.
Any chance on the Spyder 2s? I really love the look...

Last edited:

Niko:
I'll be looking out for updates on the 473s. Are you allowed to tell us what kind of units will be available?
I'm in need of a (high power) true blue! Especially if the price is right.
Any chance on the Spyder 2s? I really love the look...

RA (I really need to learn at least your first name :p), we're probably going to start out with low power versions since we need to get at least 10 requests for each laser. Getting requests for, say, 60mW 589nm handhelds will definitely not be easy (lots of money). However, they said they'd do anything the community wants, so if you can get 10 people for X power, they will do it. Same with 473nm lasers, etc. If those 10 members want Spyder II hosts instead of Spyder III hosts they will do that as well.

Back