Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale! - CLOSED

Re: Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale!

Can somebody tell me where can I order one from? I'm looking for my first green laser and this looks very good

Re: Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale!

Can somebody tell me where can I order one from? I'm looking for my first green laser and this looks very good

PM replied!

Guys, sale's ending tomorrow, get'em while you can!

Kenom

This was a phenomenal success. Thanks for the good deals on these steve.

When money is better i would definitly like to buy a wicked lasers unit. WL presence on LPF has been phenomenal. (regardless of the person that advertised this)

Peng

Received my Photonic Disruptor Pro by UPS today!
Everything was as described in Niko's threads, mine has the Wicked Lasers logo etched on the tailcap. My PD Pro had a few nicks on the the laser but nothing really significant to take away from it's appearance.
As soon as I got home I put it on the laserbee and took a few pics.

Cheers
Peng

Attachments

• IMGP5304.JPG
    IMGP5304.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMGP5305.JPG
    IMGP5305.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 100
Received my Photonic Disruptor Pro by UPS today!
Everything was as described in Niko's threads, mine has the Wicked Lasers logo etched on the tailcap. My PD Pro had a few nicks on the the laser but nothing really significant to take away from it's appearance.
As soon as I got home I put it on the laserbee and took a few pics.

Cheers
Peng

Awesome! Be sure to try how long you can keep it on... I've had mine for over 13 minutes on during new year's fireworks time :)

Only then, at almost 29°C, the laser got more than warm.

Awesome! Be sure to try how long you can keep it on... I've had mine for over 13 minutes on during new year's fireworks time :)

Only then, at almost 29°C, the laser got more than warm.

Ive kept mine for 10 mins aprox, I have a question, how long do the batteries last before the laser cant reach its full power?, besides sometimes looks the laser has to warm up to reach full power, does this happen to you?

Ive kept mine for 10 mins aprox, I have a question, how long do the batteries last before the laser cant reach its full power?, besides sometimes looks the laser has to warm up to reach full power, does this happen to you?

I can't say, really. I'm still using the same AA's I used when I got it, though I really believe it's not reaching full power with these batts. (they have been used for over 1 hour).

And what about warming up the laser, because sometimes I try to burn stuff but I can't, after a couple of minutes looks brigther and I'm able to burn stuff, but this doesn't always happen