Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale! - CLOSED

Re: Wicked Lasers Clearance Sale!

Well I will definitely be in for a 5mW 473nm, or depending on price, a high powered one. I'll wait until this is all organized though so I can compare it to the CNI GB. Please, PLEASE make it happen before the 25th December!!!

Well I will definitely be in for a 5mW 473nm, or depending on price, a high powered one. I'll wait until this is all organized though so I can compare it to the CNI GB. Please, PLEASE make it happen before the 25th December!!!

I'll try to make it happen ASAP, but IDK if we'll reach 10 requests in less than two weeks :S

I am new to the community & am interested in the 300mw Titan. I cannot find on the Wicked Lasers website. How can I get in contact with somebody to purchase?:D

:san: woo getting a photonic disruptor!!! :san:
...just postin to keep updated on this thread

:san: woo getting a photonic disruptor!!! :san:
...just postin to keep updated on this thread

:) Let me know when you gather the money so I can guide you through the PayPal process.

I am new to the community & am interested in the 300mw Titan. I cannot find on the Wicked Lasers website. How can I get in contact with somebody to purchase?:D

It's because it isn't sold on their website. Send me a PM and I'll let you know where to send the money, etc.

I'll try to make it happen ASAP, but IDK if we'll reach 10 requests in less than two weeks :S

I don't mind waiting a few weeks, even a month. It just gives me more time to save!

Niko, im interested in the PD, but could you post the dimensions of the laser please and any chance for it to come in a different host? Plain aluminum seems kinda boring :yh:. Also, any chance of a GB on the spyder III or Evolution series for 100mw? Thanks.

Niko, im interested in the PD, but could you post the dimensions of the laser please and any chance for it to come in a different host? Plain aluminum seems kinda boring :yh:. Also, any chance of a GB on the spyder III or Evolution series for 100mw? Thanks.

Sorry, there's no way we can get them in other hosts, it's the only host they have for the PD's.

BUT, you can still get on the GB before it closes, the 100mW Evo's are being sold on it. The Spyder III's didn't get 10 request and thus we couldn't offer them :(

Next GB will of course also include the 100mW Evo Pro.

Sorry, there's no way we can get them in other hosts, it's the only host they have for the PD's.

BUT, you can still get on the GB before it closes, the 100mW Evo's are being sold on it. The Spyder III's didn't get 10 request and thus we couldn't offer them :(

Next GB will of course also include the 100mW Evo Pro.

Thanks for the response. About the dimensions, is it roughly the same size as the PDs that are shown on the website? Or is that information not available yet?

Edit: Something I have wanted to ask for a while: Are the limited edition dragon etched gold on black hosts ever coming back? Those really looked great!

Last edited:

Just a note, the beam specs on the 473nm Spyder II Pro are...not good.

Nope, but don't mistake the beam diameter with the divergence values. Still, at 5mW maybe they get modules that perform better, so we never know.

Thanks for the response. About the dimensions, is it roughly the same size as the PDs that are shown on the website? Or is that information not available yet?

Edit: Something I have wanted to ask for a while: Are the limited edition dragon etched gold on black hosts ever coming back? Those really looked great!

Oops, sorry for missing the question before. I don't know the dimensions yet, I'll ask Steve about them. My guess is that they're probably the same size as the Evo Pro's, since they take 2*AA's.

The PD's shown on the website are not the Photonic Disruptor Pro (AFAIK, if you've found the Pro's please send me the link to them because I couldn't find them :p).

Regarding the dragon etched hosts... I really don't have a clue :( Would you like me to ask Steve about them?

Also, PM's replied!!

Yeah I just had a look myself...ouch 4mRad, 4mm x 6mm @ aperture.
Spyder III Pro are better though, 1.5mRad

Still, maybe they'll try to make their image better by sending us better units :D

We will try to match or even top the CNI GB prices :angel:

Are you affiliating yourself with WL?

A photonic disruptor is definitely a nice looking laser. I wonder how it would pit against a Opto 150+ . other than the 50+mw difference

Nope, but don't mistake the beam diameter with the divergence values. Still, at 5mW maybe they get modules that perform better, so we never know.

Oops, sorry for missing the question before. I don't know the dimensions yet, I'll ask Steve about them. My guess is that they're probably the same size as the Evo Pro's, since they take 2*AA's.

The PD's shown on the website are not the Photonic Disruptor Pro (AFAIK, if you've found the Pro's please send me the link to them because I couldn't find them :p).

Regarding the dragon etched hosts... I really don't have a clue :( Would you like me to ask Steve about them?

Also, PM's replied!!

Thanks, if you could ask him, that would be great.

Are you affiliating yourself with WL?

A photonic disruptor is definitely a nice looking laser. I wonder how it would pit against a Opto 150+ . other than the 50+mw difference

Nope. But we're discussing the prices on the GB, so the "we" is correct in some way.

We'll have to wait for that review to see how well it performs.

@aznstyle2010: Will do :)

Back