Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White Fusion Time Machine's are coming

^ :beer:

So this is funny, I was just explaining the WFTM to my dearest wifey & why it's so awesome (and the $avings for my next major purchase) - - and the first thing she asks me 'so where does your friend put the flux capacitor?' :crackup:

I told her this thing was the flux capacitor with a focus lens - and the question she should be asking is where will she be going.... :crackup: :beer:

Last edited:

I don't think so do you have any idea what all these parts cost ?

Someones gonna get rich

OMG let me get up off the floor to type this, thanks for the gut buster Dan...

^ :beer:

So this is funny, I was just explaining the WFTM to my dearest wifey & why it's so awesome (and the $avings for my next major purchase) - - and the first thing she asks me 'so where does your friend put the flux capacitor?' :crackup:

I told her this thing was the flux capacitor with a focus lens - and the question she should be asking is where will she be going.... :crackup: :beer:

Last edited:
I couldn't help myself with TWO of these under the same roof it hard not to :eg:

Besides I have to test them before I send them out to check for bugs and such :thinking:

So here is a couple more videos, I'll be adding more here tonight, they take time to process so check back often ;)

I have to say it again, these videos and pictures do not do it Justice.
You really have to see it in person or I need to get a very good camera.

It really is so good that after about 15 min of video and audio stimulation
you start to wonder if you took something and it's so good you forgot :p

And some stills for sure

Last edited:

DTR

Pretty sweet. Looks like you have a ton of time invested in these. I am not sure I would have the patience.:D

Yes they do take a lot of time to make, there is nothing production line here every thing is hand made, no NC assembly line in this shop :crackup:

And then there is testing, I got a new motor for the spyros after a brief test of several different types.

I picked one that capable a low speed and was small, now after a couple days of turning a mirror it dose not seem a good choice as one
is starting to fail so I'm back to the original motors I used which are fine and seem to be heavy duty but just didn't go as slow as the new motors.

I will replace the failing motor with one just like it and see if maybe it's just the one that's bad.

Pretty sweet. Looks like you have a ton of time invested in these. I am not sure I would have the patience.:D

Last edited:
Thanks Jake, yep they are a lot of work and I'm starting to wonder if it's worth it :thinking: Yea it's worth it there is nothing else like them :eg:

BTW where's that cute girl of yours, I need to see a new picture :D

+1 Jeff for taking the time to bring these back!!

Sorry I just seen this, I get them from Digi-key

I have some very good Li cells that will run your HeNe for along time
they are "D" cell size with solder tabs.

Later...

Hey,

Where do you source those acrylic boxes from?

Would be great for my PortaHeNe :)

Last edited:

daguin

sick build mate!

I have been watching this forum for many years

I have seen MANY innovations cross this platform

Out of ALL of those, Flaminpyro's adaptation of the White Fusion laser into these "time machine" spyro's is the absolutely coolest build available :bowdown:

I've been sitting on the edge of my seat for two years! :tinfoil:
(My butt is getting kinda sore :crackup: )

Peace,
dave

These are a lot of fun to use and fun to make but they do take a lot of time to make, anything worth making is worth making right and to do that just takes time !

I have to apologize to the people that have been waiting soooo looong for one of these :bowdown:
It has been two years since I made the first three of them.

there are many reasons why it took me so long to make more of these but I will only state two of the reasons.

1st reason. The first three of the WFTM's I made, I made on basically on a coffee table in a travel trailer and it was a real task to do it.
2nd reason. I now have a nice work bench that is outfitted to do this kind of work so they will be continuing to be made now at a quicker pace than two years apart, for sure :)

The first two are shipping now and after I catch up on my other machining I will be getting more of them out the door to the people waiting on the WFTM list.

Thanks everyone :wave:

I am pretty new to actually building the lasers but it seems so much fun!!!

Last edited:

Lucian

Let's talk about getting on the waiting list. Because that beautiful thing is nothing short of a masterpiece.