Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

White Fusion Time Machine's are coming

Wazzzz up FlaminPyro, any updates on these bad boys.. I've been super anxious ever since you told me that you re-located my old one. Thanks for that again!

You just let me know and I will ship funds to get the ball rolling.

Lucian

Flaminpyro I know that these won't be available for quite some time due to the time/effort it takes and how long your list is. But please put me on the list. Seems to be worth the wait.

I am getting close to starting up on WFTM's and will be posting here when I do.

Thanks to all who have been waiting patiently for me :bowdown:

:bumpit:

Any news on these?

Btw, I was wondering... any way you can setup a nice battery pack to make them portable?

Last edited:
You gettin' closer to making some more of these? I've been missing some WFTM action!

Oh and Happy New year my friend..

What's up Jeff, don't know if you see this thread, maybe I'll PM you if you don't.

I really hope I'm not :horse: but are you thinking about making any more WFTMs any time this year? I'd love to get my hands on one before my wedding in Aug 24th in Portland, Or.... PM me if you wanna talk more about it privately

:bumpit: I hope to see mine some time next year. I don't even remember how long I've been waiting...but it'll all be worth it.

Whattttt? I thought these were gone forever, these can still be obtained, in time?

Yeah...in time. I made my order back when I was 18 I think, maybe earlier. So it's been about 4 years. It's quite understandable though considering the ridiculous amount of orders this guy gets, and the quality he puts out.