Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

Which one would you hail too?

Why one would you love to have?

• 500mW of 473nm

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • 100mW of 488nm

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 5W of 532nm

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • 150mW of 556nm

• 300mW of 593.5nm

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • 1mW of 650nm

• Total voters
CNI PGL-III-C 589nm 80mW Laser is 840 dollars plus shipping and handling. If you buy it in a group buy they dock the price down to 650 dollars plus shipping and handling as long as 10 people are buying.

Thanks. Bit more than I'm willing to pay ATM - I'll either have to re evaluate or wait a long time.

I'm seeing this as a fantasy thread. So where's the pink? I'd take it anytime of the day even if it's just 1mW. :p

Last edited:
I'm seeing this as a fantasy thread. So where's the pink? I'd take it anytime if the day even if it's just 1mW. :p

A pink laser would look pretty sweet!

You need to combine red/white though to create pink, and I have no clue where a "white wavelength" can be bought :crackup:

Last edited:
White light is a mix of RGB. If you google pink light, you will find out that it doesn't exist. It's more like "minus green"

Edit: I don't think combining red and white light will result in pink.

Last edited:
White light is a mix of RGB. If you google pink light, you will find out that it doesn't exist. It's more like "minus green"

Edit: I don't think combining red and white light will result in pink.

You are correct, I don't combining light will make pink indeed(sorry for the confusion ;)). I was thinking about the process of pink in paint which is created by combining "white", and a tint of "red".

What Colors Make Pink - Ask Community

Color Mixing - Enchanted Learning Software

-Alex

Last edited:
Pigment and light do not have the same characteristics.

So, add the pink to the poll so I can vote. :)

Pigment and light do not have the same characteristics.

So, add the pink to the poll so I can vote. :)

Alright haha, let's see if "Pink" can catch up to the rest!

Edit: It seems I cannot edit the poll anymore. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Combining blue and red light will result in a hot pink/magenta color. Close enough, right? Note: it does not ACTUALLY make a magenta color, our brains see both the blue and the underlying/overlying red and in sensory overload create this odd electrically toned hybrid. It is fascinating really. A lot of the colors people love are not real colors/have no wavelength.

Last edited:

can you repeat the question?

sorry I do not understand the question...lol

Can you use it in a sentence?

Can I use my shout-out?

ok here is my answer

why not?

Last edited:
Seeing as I recently had to sell both my 593 & 473, I'll be a bit greedy& vote for both of those WLs. :)

Seeing as I recently had to sell both my 593 & 473, I'll be a bit greedy& vote for both of those WLs. :)

How did I miss that sale...:(
593 and 473 are the best colours for me...! :beer:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Well i voted for the 473nm but........

I settle with >20mW of 561nm wich i just ordered from CNI :D Woohoo :wave:

Back