Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

What kind of seller would write this ? DarkArmyofOne has no tact.

yeap everyone needs to chill out. whatever avery's decision is.. then let it be. lets hope for the best.

daguin

It seems like one person hears something bad about someone here, then everyone jumps on the bandwagon and joins all the hating after reading a few sentences

I always thought the same.

Just because YOU do not know the whole story does not mean there isn't one.

Those who do not know or remember the past are doomed to repeat it. (adaptation of George Santayana)

Peace,
dave

I would like to personally thank DAoO for giving me retaliatory negative feedback! Way to go man!

Also, Dave! Holy crap man! 100 Rep power! Very nice!

Tyler is his own worst enemy, and keeps sinking his own ship with his mouth. And if I read one more time about him "maybe" donating a LPM to the raffle I'm going to puke. You cant take credit for something if you have not done it yet. Good intentions mean nothing unless you actually do them. We shall have to wait to see on that.

Tyler is his own worst enemy, and keeps sinking his own ship with his mouth. And if I read one more time about him "maybe" donating a LPM to the raffle I'm going to puke. You cant take credit for something if you have not done it yet. Good intentions mean nothing unless you actually do them. We shall have to wait to see on that.

Why do these guys even attempt to do business with others when they can't handle it?

HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

D

Deleted member 8382

wow, can't ge go furious because someone flames him? IMO he just did something you didn't like and now you blame him on every thing that happens.

Sorry but it's just a stupid PM, and I'm reading about opening a ban thread? god, dieselmarine didn't got banned for threating another member of killing him and you gonna ban him for threating of adding negative rep? Come on...

At the end, rep points are nothing!

When used for rating a seller's/buyer's transaction they help, as in the case with Jake, for example.
When used for flaming or giving rep for wtf else, they are often meaningless.

wow, can't ge go furious because someone flames him? IMO he just did something you didn't like and now you blame him on every thing that happens.

Sorry but it's just a stupid PM, and I'm reading about opening a ban thread? god, dieselmarine didn't got banned for threating another member of killing him and you gonna ban him for threating of adding negative rep? Come on...

So you mean you condone theft then? You have no problem with thieves? My issue with Dark is that he bragged about being a thief (go back and see post 43). If he was OK with being a thief then, what's stopping him from being dishonest now? Nothing! People like him do not change overnight.. they only say they change. Once a person has proven themselves to be dishonest, they are not to be trusted until they have earned that trust. Dark has not earned that trust.

People can bitch at me all day long about continuing to talk about this, but I'll tell you all right now: I will NEVER stop talking about this unless Dark leaves the forum and goes out of business. Until that happens, expect me to bump this thread often.

Last edited:
elektrofreak is a very persistent person... this will benefit this community one way by making people check their I's for dots and T's for crosses.

This is not a bad thing when dollars givin for laser related products are as high as they are, not to mention the aggravation associated with waiting for the products to be delivered and customs ect....
It keeps the hobby honest... I for one am all for that. :gj: