Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

weird thing i saw at ripley's

did you konw the rsoaen yuor albe to raed tihs is bsauece tehy say the haumn mnid deos not atcauly raed the eitrne wrod, but olny the frsit and lsat lteter of ecah wrod. so as lnog as tehy remain in the smae palce, your mnid wlil regcnoise the wrdos.

eevn tuhouh I kenw tihs it is raessruning to konw taht Rpielys is l33t eougnh to sohw tihs.

~Jremey

i got smoe supitd chian leettr thnig auobt tihs yaers ago..

lkie.. 6 yraes ago.

Kool, I'm a Greek food enthusiast! Gyros, Greek chicken, Greek coffee, Baklava, Spanakopitos, Dolma......etc. LOL.

f** you this is old shit

1250394573347.gif

i LoL'd
:crackup:
Your funny

But yes..
This is very old pasta

HIMNL9

do you speak greece?i'm from cyprus
μιλάς ελληνικά?

Unfortunately no, sorry (i think "μιλάς ελληνικά?" is "speak Ellenic/Greek ?", right ? :D) ..... is one of the languages that intrigue me, with Russian and Japanese, but are all too difficult to learn alone, just using dictionaries (as example, i'm 90% sure that what i've written means "sorry don't understand", but not 100% sure that i've wrote it correctly ..... and it's one of the 4 or 5 phrases i know ..... ok, almost know :D)

..... I'm limited to bad English and bad French, actually, plus some (few) phrases of Greek, Russian, Spanish (Portuguese have a too much difficult grammar set of rules, for my limited knowledge of it), and some (still very few) kanji .....

Oh, yes, and some Klingon too (it's a funny language, at least :D)

Unfortunately no, sorry (i think "μιλάς ελληνικά?" is "speak Ellenic/Greek ?", right ? :D) ..... is one of the languages that intrigue me, with Russian and Japanese, but are all too difficult to learn alone, just using dictionaries (as example, i'm 90% sure that what i've written means "sorry don't understand", but not 100% sure that i've wrote it correctly ..... and it's one of the 4 or 5 phrases i know ..... ok, almost know :D)

..... I'm limited to bad English and bad French, actually, plus some (few) phrases of Greek, Russian, Spanish (Portuguese have a too much difficult grammar set of rules, for my limited knowledge of it), and some (still very few) kanji .....

Oh, yes, and some Klingon too (it's a funny language, at least :D)

yeah you write it right!is nice to see other members know some greek or speak.keep on learning new phrases and words!

Grix

Can you read this?

Aindnstslitmstnisehaiabiearm

The first and last letter is still the same

:)

˙ƃuıɥʇ ǝɯɐs ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ suɥoɾ ʎɯɯıɾ ʇɐ uƃıs ɐ pɐǝɹ ı

ɯsıuɐıɹɐʇuǝɯɥsılqɐʇsǝsıpıʇuɐ? lol

Last edited: