Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

URGENT-super deal-BUT ONLY a few days to JOIN this GB

Re: FS bunch of Hak's 'treasures'

Here we have a local pick-up deal--
All the brisket-ribs-chicken,smoked sausage--side dishes and ICE COLD draft beer you can shove in your pie-hole. $5.
Show up in Angleton Texas at the fairgrounds- Thursday Nite at The Pitmeitsers booth (its either Oct 17 or 24)- look for the US & Coors flags & our flaming torches above the entrance. OR just listen for the loudest/coolest music there-- around 60 cookers)
Free admission- free parking

MEN-- No shirt- No service
WOMEN No shirt - free beer.

Attachments

• PITMEISTERS and power supply lambda 015.jpg
    PITMEISTERS and power supply lambda 015.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 139
  • PitM 2010BCF 017.jpg
    PitM 2010BCF 017.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 139
  • PitM 2010BCF 016.jpg
    PitM 2010BCF 016.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 130
  • PitM 2010BCF 018.jpg
    PitM 2010BCF 018.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 145
  • PitM 2010BCF 008.jpg
    PitM 2010BCF 008.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 137
  • PitM 2010BCF 002.jpg
    PitM 2010BCF 002.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

that don't do anything small in Texas.

How much for the kegs?

Last edited:

that don't do anything small in Texas.

How much for the kegs?

How much do we pay for the beer?
Half price- Coors is one of our super sponsors-- for every keg we buy we get one free-Not sure how much we spend on the beer- I am not involved with that part of the cook-off. In fact I pretty much have given up drinking.
I have a few 'ritas and like the 'Dreamsicles' but lost my taste for booze long ago.

Of all the cookers at BCF- we prolly are the biggest- we are four teams rolled into one.(so we enter each catigory four times) I think we have the best set-up and get more people coming to our booth than any other. On 'Crazy Night'(friday) we must employ two off-duty cops to oversee the entrance-only folks with Pitmeister wrist bands can enter. We card :tsk: many and do our best to keep the under-21 crowd away for our 'adult' beverages.
All of our 'hooter' gals, bartenders and bar backs are TAB certified.

All of our sponsors get VIP badges and enough wrist bands for their friends- familys and employees. They also get a 'red carpet' goodie bag. They have access to the VIP bar and the VIP side of the food line. They get whatever they want to drink and don't have to wait in the long line at the bar or for the food.

We love to have a good time, but the team takes competitive cooking VERY seriously. We bring 3 to 4 Camper trailers on-site and quite a few stay there from Thursday morning til we break down and leave Sunday. One of our sponsors lends us a brand new 28 ft camper every that we have on our site.
They even deliver it and pick it back up after the event is over.

SO... who needs wrist bands for the cook-off in October?

hak

Pman

Laser seared to perfection. Yummy!
Is that the real Hak or an imposter?
Shades or laser goggles?

Last edited:

Hak, I like you more and more with every post...

A Texan, a lazer-nut, and a bbq cookoff guy...what's not to love?

I'm glad we have another one like you, Hak. I wish I could have some of your "toys" for sale!

ttp://pitmeisters.mysite.com/?refcd=WSUOWS080630NE03
also see 'competition' and more. click to enlarge-
look at 'unexpalinable photos'
'competititon pics- ' no minors' amd more. click to enlarge.

that bumper is on 'Ash's car.
i had to quit drinking so much beer after that day by the lake.
I am a big animal lover- this critter flew into our skeeter zapper and I had to bring it back to life...

I had gave it mouth to moth CPR.

we print up & give away several hundred T shirts- or slogan always has the word smoke in it. this was for 2012.

We have used the name of every Cheech and Chong movie-

on the back are the names of the sponsors that give us around $13,000 to spend in three days..
come on down the weekend of Oct 18th- we kick back on Thirsday and go CRAZY of friday
Of the 21 kegs we get--we float around 12 kegs on friday ( & we only drink canned beer ourselves)all food and drinks can only be given away- check out hootter girls in 'no minors allowed' hotties!! -- we fight over who gets to be the bar backs- they make more than $100 each night in tips. we go thru 3 cases or Crown. Our blender is four feet tall & makes 3 gal of frozen 'ritas in 90 seconds.($600 0n ebay) we do know how to party!!

Attachments

• PITM sticker on Cali car.jpg
    PITM sticker on Cali car.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IO OWL moth 023.jpg
    IO OWL moth 023.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 167
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 131
  • PitMeister sexy smoke it second verion.jpg
    PitMeister sexy smoke it second verion.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

go to post #9
see the pics of the pelican case I have three in stock
SPECIAL FUND RAISER SALE 7 days only

l

the laser in these pics is a PL-C JL--as you can see to fit inside these Pelican cases it must be placed corner to corner-- this laser is a little too long for this case.
However for a Ti-B the case is perfect- and its deep enough to make two 'layers'- you could actually put 8 Ti-Bs in one of these if you wanted- Pelican makes the most popular cases that are used world-wide for providing the best possible protection for items like meters- cameras- laser projectors and lasers too.

Pelican has the best warranty in the world- 'you break it we replace it' you can drive over one and take it scuba diving with no fear of harm to the contents. No receipt is needed- just send it to them and get a new one- to test this I took a Pelican flashlight (found on the road) that had beed driven over by a truck-
- a BIG ASS truck
-I sent it to them and they promptly sent me a new-one- I kept the bulb module so I have a replacement shout the bulb every burn out--that was 10 years ago- bulb is still good.

So for the next seven days I will offer One 532 nm IR filtered- focusable w/ rev. polarity protection --Ti-B 2.0 - ( 100mW is 172$ 150 mW is 190$(shipped free)
a 6.16$ value CONUS ONLY)

with a new 16650 Red Sanyo battery ($6.99 new) and cheap charger (try to get yrself a better 'smart charger)
shipped inside the Pelican case ($30 value)
a few warning foil stickers-
two mini modules both <5mW one is 405 purple the other is 650 red.
And a few free surprises, as room in the box permits.
(total would be extras $43.48+ value)
so for the 100 mW (not counting the two mini modules)$215.48 and for the 150mW $ 233.48--
take your pick

three on stock ready to ship today

at sale price-- $189 (plus 4% ppal fee) for the 100mW

and $212 for the 150mW

all are over spec( you get a free LPM graph) all can be returned within 30 days for full refund of purchase price( for any reason)
and JLs warranty of 6 months from the date I sell it to you- these are NOT used lasers all brand new--
In a pelican case (30$ value)

PM if you are ready to buy..

WEEK long special is over- too late except for one buyer who has been patently waiting- I have a nice 532 Ti-B that averages 125mW- $189 plus 4% he gets laser+battery=+charger and one Pelican case-

here is a nice deal on a JL PL-C 532- 200mW
my first from GB #1- price was then IIRC $365-
It has been sleeping in a case almost all the time-
unmarked no signof wear-
sold with one free 18650 Price (for now) is $200 plus 4% and $8 to ship-- sorry CONUS Only..

lest you forgot- these have every conceiveable safety feature except soft start-
DOES HAVE..
tailap dongle pin-
front shutter-
Key lock--
ir filter and rev pol protection (of course- its a JL) internal focus threads are made in brass- very smooth and big range of focus- perfect for law enforcement or self protection- fully extended the focus becomes a huge spot that will not even meter at 15 feet- will not blind anyone but annoying as hell.( it becomes laser dazzler)
move close 6 feet the spot is now size of plate-(but only 20 mW or less) up close the focus no longer make any diff. it will blind you and burn things,
Remove the battery and it makes a handy club--by properly using the dongle pin the laser can (almost)never be used against its owner.(except as the aforementioned club). Same deal in off position and key removed- turn shutter and no photons will escape..

Once sold i will be adding a few other Pl-Cs all 532nm

lots of 100 mW Ti Bs both 16650 and 14500..
if you want to buy from me then sub this thread- as i will be adding to it forever.

More kits coming- three 3v dc motors and three FS mirrors for $12- build you own 3 motor spiro. plus ship & 4%+

lumia kit 3rpm ac motor adaptor to attach limia glass (one included) cord and while they last motor mounting bracket( EZ to make ur own)-- $20 plus ship and 4%

'RESCUE ME' kit waterproof 532 laser- spare battery- FS signal mirror piece of matal tape annd fits inside o-ring protected water proof colibri case.
perfect gift for lots of adventurtous types- five in stock- only 60$ plus 45 and ship cost. pics of all will be posted here

Last edited:

new ITEM from hak-- bundle deal--

buy one new NiteCore i2 'smart' charger and fill it with Li-ions for a better deal.

How smart is this charger???........ you ask.

well it 'knows' the size and kind of battery you put in one or both sides- it 'tells' you when EACH is done & stops charging so its OK to leave the batts in the charger- something you should NEVER do with a cheap charger NEVER!

so the bundle deal is ONE new i2 charger and as many batts as it will hold- that can be two kingkongs(26650) 0r 18650s- or 16650s you can get 16340s up to four max
(but please do not try to charge more than one 16340 per side- its just that there is enough room to put two in each side ONLY for shipping.
so before ship costs

The chargers I need $15 for each
26560s are 10$ each
18650s are 9$ each
16650s are 8$ each(Ti-B lasers)
16340s are 6$ each(JL PRO PL-E & Pl-E 445nm and afaik the new Pro Pl-E in 473nm blue< which if you have been wanting a handheld in that color for some time now... you KNOW this is a considerably BETTER price than we have EVER seen here--

IIRC you need a pair of 16340s for the Pl-E 473nm and 445nm
or-- the extension tube and two batts.
for other Pl-E (Pro or other) you use ONE 26650 or 18650(with sleeve)
you can also put a pair of 16340s in these,^^

so mix and match- PM me with your order or Qs.
I only have 12 chargers in stock ATM.

confused?
some example two 26650s and charger ... 10$ + 10+15 + ship cost'
or
one 18650 and two 16340s and charger... 9$ +6 +6 +15 + ship cost
and so on.
about the ship and the limited number.

First AFAIK I can send these batts within the USPS regs ONLY if they are inside the 'intended device' and afaik a charger is such a device.

ALSO I must charge more for the shipping if you want more batteries than what fits. The nitecore box will NOT fit in the small flat rate boxes-UNLESS I open it and fold it flat- so if having to open the box back up to put the charger/cord and the plastic liner back in is a problem then I will need to ship in a bigger and >expensive box.

so the shipping STARTS at $6.15 with tracking- b

soon I hope the USPS will change back the regs to the way there were- i saw on TV last night that the grounded jumbo jets are now back in use & it was problems with Li-ions that grounded those jets and then caused the USPS to ban Lithium batts.

We have seen many posts here about fails - burnt parts and bad smells but so far no actual fires per se. , buts that is no reason to skrimp on your charger-- especaily one as smart as the Nitecore. The last battery charger you may ever need to buy.

I need to do the same kind of deal on JL lasers-(Ti-Bs and the last three Pl-Es I have here to sell) only if there are inside the laser can I ship them to CONUS.

........ironic that we often insist that batts are shipped alone when crossing borders while its the opposite for CONUS. I can send just a battery only order using $$ Fed EX- buy one its ~$8 to ship buy a pound same cost.

I can squeeze several pounds inside a ~$6 small flat rate box.
but that is against the regs ATM.

here are some pics

PM me with your order & then- depending upon my mood ATM I will give you a better price.

hak

Attachments

• Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals 001.jpg
    Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals 001.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 141
  • Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals 002.jpg
    Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals 002.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 144
  • Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals.jpg
    Li-Ion battery BUNDLE deals.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:

I agree- I was torn between the i2 and its slightly bigger brother the i4- I dont really need to charge 4 batts at a time very often and with $$ so tight I just went with the i2. if enough really need the i4 others here may help but your first option should be Craig & Calvin- PM csshih and he will respond quickly--and they have many more items also.
Craig even has his own LED light forum.

PM for details
hak

I have the i4 and really love it. The only downside with it is if you charge 4 batteries it will take twice as long since it divides the current between all the cells.

Also note on the i4 they tell you to not charge a single 10440 or AA battery as it will provide too much current to those cells. Only charge them in pairs. I assume the i2 is set up the same way, but I could be wrong.

IsaacT

I have the i4 and it is miles better than my old charge I got from Rayfoss back in my uber noob days. This thing charges pretty quickly, and I feel safer because I know it is a quality charger and won't(I hope?) blow up.

Good luck on the sale! I will be needing to purchase some 26650's from you soon for an MS-SSW build, so depending on how shipping adds up I may get the charger deal from you.

Thanks,
Isaac

BIG TX thanks to both youse guys..

I did not know that James- good tip--

these make very thoughtful gifts to friends who charge a lot of batteries and are risking a fire with a cheap charger--

TY also to csshih Craig.. visit his store and check out a lot of very nice stuff.

Last edited:

Here is a cool item-especailly if you drive 18 wheelers or own a PIT breed dog.
genuine Hood Ornament from a MACK truck.
There is some normal pitting in the chrome- you MAY be able to buff it away.
Comes with the base- to put on your hood you will new to find two bolts(SS may be good to get) the right size an drill some holes. Looks pretty good just sitting on a shelf.

How much for this?