Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

To the owners of Scanpro's!

Things

I am still in need of a programming board right now, i'm not sure when this would actually happen. Hopefully the Au$ will rise again soon so I can snatch one off eBay pretty cheap. I have an operation coming up on the 25th, so I don't have a crapton of money to blow ATM :(

Just curious: Where does one go to obtain scanpro 20s? Tried a quick search, but didn't come up with a retailer.. Thanks in advance..

Things

I bought mine from lasershowparts.com

Since I live in AU, and they are a AU dealer, etc ...

Things

hey Lava, that looks like it would work. I'll grab you a model # of the chip tommorow, I have a spare one here I could maybe send to you. I contacted the people tthat make the boards, and they said if the program is about 23mb - to big to send in email. They said if I sent them a ILDA file, they would convert it.

Never actually programmed/read chip before, I wouldnt know if you could retrieve the current data on it and have a look at how its layed out. Dave was suggesting it would probably be a table of points, since the memory is quite limited.

Things said:
hey Lava, that looks like it would work. I'll grab you a model # of the chip tommorow, I have a spare one here I could maybe send to you. I contacted the people tthat make the boards, and they said if the program is about 23mb - [highlight]to big to send in email[/highlight]. They said if I sent them a ILDA file, they would convert it.

Never actually programmed/read chip before, I wouldnt know if you could retrieve the current data on it and have a look at how its layed out. Dave was suggesting it would probably be a table of points, since the memory is quite limited.

not with this
http://www.dropsend.com/

Things

Getting a laser company that can barely speak english to install some random program from the internet, for no reason isnt a easy task :p

Xer0

rapidshare... no need to install anything ;) i would mirror it so some more hosters