Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thoughts on my design

GSS

Wow Rich, your one of the calmest easiest going members that just go's with the flow and finally I see it hit a nerve a little:eek:. Kudos buddie for that and well said in your replies;):beer:

Last edited:

Hi GSS,
Its my nature and i really don't like getting into a word battle with anyone, Life alone is hectic enough without additional stress. To me everyone here at LPF are unique and individual in their own way and i respect that. And they have a right to their opinions what ever the issue may be.

Rich:)

Encap, Laserfari, and Alaskan.

If I am so incompetent, and am just in junior high then it would be apparent that my design could be clearly improved upon, and easily.

I ask each of you to present 3D drawings of my design, but with your improvements... and don't be afraid of anyone copying, even me, as we have learned that is such an unwholesome fear. Better yet, even print your design in 3D like I have as a prototype. If you are not able to do a 3D drawing then 2D sketches will suffice.

After all, 3D designs are a dime a dozen right? Back up your words with an improved design.

Considering how much each of you has railed on me I don't think this is unfair to ask at all...and I think all LPF members will agree... at least those who haven't showed mob mentality yet.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter

If I am so incompetent, and am just in junior high then it would be apparent that my design could be clearly improved upon, and easily.

I ask each of you to present 3D drawings of my design, but with your improvements... and don't be afraid of anyone copying, even me, as we have learned that is such an unwholesome fear. Better yet, even print your design in 3D like I have as a prototype. If you are not able to do a 3D drawing then 2D sketches will suffice.

After all, 3D designs are a dime a dozen right? Back up your words with an improved design.

Considering how much each of you has railed on me I don't think this is unfair to ask at all...and I think all LPF members will agree... at least those who haven't showed mob mentality yet.

So...you want us to design your laser for you? Umm, no. I suggest you build a few prototypes and find out for yourself what works best. If you're trying to start a business this would be considered a small up front R&D investment.

If you wanna really clean up find a source for those 18 watt single mode diodes and sell them on fleabay. Users of this forum will flock to your page and flood you with orders.....if they're real.....which they aren't.

You had 3 months to review your own design by suggestions and simple looking at other experience on other threads. Instead you just keep yourself busy by distracting from real work :fightin: Get serious or you'll be vaporized with 1.8 W :lasergun:

You started this Thread on (06-28-2017, 06:53 AM )...
That's almost 3 months ago....:thinking:
What actual device have you built whether
functioning or not... to show us your Prototype
idea.

I've seen this many times before on LPF when a new
Member thinks that the LPF community will design
something for them because they have no clue as
to how to do it themselves....:undecided:

Unless you show otherwise... You have no design..
You have a 3D rendering of an idea that you want
others to design for you.

I sell LPMs... We never show a design of a new LPM
before a prototype is built and field tested. Then
and only then will we release it for public viewing.
If we need help we pay an outside source for that.

You should consider the same... No one will do it
for you...

Jerry

Last edited:

Encap

You started this Thread on (06-28-2017, 06:53 AM )...
That's almost 3 months ago....:thinking:
What actual device have you built whether
functioning or not... to show us your Prototype
idea.

I've seen this many times before on LPF when a new
Member thinks that the LPF community will design
something for them because they have no clue as
to how to do it themselves....:undecided:

Unless you show otherwise... You have no design..
You have a 3D rendering of an idea that you want
others to design for you.

I sell LPMs... We never show a design of a new LPM
before a prototype is built and field tested. Then
and only then will we release it for public viewing.
If we need help we pay an outside source for that.

You should consider the same... No one will do it
for you...
Jerry

Worse--almost 4 months ago... 6/28 to 10/28 will be 4 months. Nothing with nothing is still nothing

Exactly, is just a deceptive trolling conniver post about a "king's new clothes" laser that does not exist which nobody could care less about.

Another attention whore pant load post of juvenile whining and daydream nonsense?

Nobody owes you anything, not even the time of day.
LPF is not a day care center nor a kindergarten class where someone owes you a crayon. Spoon feeding and baby sitting time is over.

Nobody on LPF is stupid enough to get roped into/sucked into your no factual basis pretend world nonsense postings.

As has been said before everyone has had enough of your daydream world imaginings, distortions, misrepresentations, misinformation, wishing, and/or pretending repeatedly and across the board about everything.

STOP trolling/spamming LPF with meaningless pretense, whining, nonsense, and general brain fart rubbish posts.

You had 3 months to review your own design by suggestions and simple looking at other experience on other threads. Instead you just keep yourself busy by distracting from real work :fightin: Get serious or you'll be vaporized with 18 W :lasergun:

Exactly -- 3 1/2 month of nothing with nothing is still nothing.

Last edited:
It's a one way street, his way. If he is wanting to build something he can make money with, this is the wrong place to be talking about it. If he needs help, then he needs to open up and spill the beans, he can't have it both ways.

Encap

It's a one way street, his way. If he is wanting to build something he can make money with, this is the wrong place to be talking about it. If he needs help, then he needs to open up and spill the beans, he can't have it both ways.

Exactly, except in this case there are no beans, only the pretend, make-believe, and "as-if" of a conniving troll. :crackup:

Last edited:
Exactly, except in this case there are no beans, only the pretend, make-believe, and "as-if" of a conniving troll. :crackup:

Actually,

Encap I don't even think your capable of a 3D design... you don't know the software. Your excuse are laughable. :na: You have told me how pathetic I am, and how "junior high" my ideas and designs are... yet you won't dare to put your words into something because you don't know how to use any form of computer aid design. Your the real troll:crackup: you have only provide words and negativity, I offered members the chance to give feedback on what their ideal laser would be, and offered to design it... and everyone responded very positively... Until you came along and started trolling Encap. I think you feel vulnerable because a " newb" (according to you) has skills that you are not capable of. Of course you could take the time and invest and learn more, lets say a 200 level circuits class, a course on heat transfer, material science, oh and CAD. But instead you have spent your time here mocking because you feel threatened that others display skills you don't have. :beer:

My laser designs will come out ahead of yours, nearly everytime because I employ ideas based on science... and it took a lot of work to learn those technical disciplines... and o a biggie, because I don't have such a large egotistical head and I know when to go to others for help.

At first you seemed like you were being the forum watch dog, but you quickly proved instead you just have an intense paranoia... apparently LPF members are not smart enough to draw their own conclusions, rather they need to be spoon fed your exact opinions and bullshit analysis. :bowdown: to the Endcap, for he is wise, for he protects us. Bullshit:crackup: I asked you to call me, to settle this all and to calm you down, and everyone knows that YOU backed down... your too afraid that someone might know more than you, or that gosh! you could be wrong. If I had to guess I would say that your an "old timer". I have seen it so many times, people like you feel threatened that others have the skills that you don't.

Encap, my laser designs are impeccable, and I am creating prototypes that you would never dream of! :wave: I am creating lasers that won't only appeal to your "ideal hobbyist" but will create excitement in the tactical world. Our community is going to get a lot bigger because of my feature designs, and when it is larger they won't put up with your egotistical bullshit which is designed purely to harass and intimidate new members with new ideas... all the while making you seem so keen and wise. :yabbem:

Lifetime has already bought graphite because he sees the potential that maybe he has not tried everything... that maybe there is room for improvement. Was it you who gave him this idea, was it you or laserfari, or Alaskan who encouraged this experimentation???

Encap, the heat is turned on, and I am staying in this industry; I have some of the best prices on components, that I will sell both individually and assembled into some awesome, badass, scientifically minded lasers. Right now it looks like your the moderator's pet because they think your a "watchdog" but you are really just barking at trucks that are driving by. You have acted like an ass, and you will be proved like one when people later see what you were trying to hold back... or protect them from:wave:

Of course... it is never too late to change:shhh:

So keep on acting and performing like we all expect you to... and wait a few months for my first model to be released and then gawk at the astounding price point yet impeccable quality. Infact, I am naming my laser after you, it will be called "The Encap" You won't have to pay extra for your name engraved in it HAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
Actually,
At first you seemed like you were being the forum watch dog, but you quickly proved instead you just have an intense paranoia... apparently LPF members are not smart enough to draw their own conclusions, rather they need to be spoon fed your exact opinions and bullshit analysis. :bowdown: to the Endcap, for he is wise, for he protects us. Bullshit

Encap, my laser designs are impeccable, and I am creating prototypes that you would never dream of! :wave: I am creating lasers that won't only appeal to your "ideal hobbyist" but will create excitement in the tactical world. Our community is going to get a lot bigger because of my feature designs, and when it is larger they won't put up with your egotistical bullshit which is designed purely to harass and intimidate new members with new ideas... all the while making you seem so keen and wise. :yabbem:

So keep on acting and performing like we all expect you to... and wait a few months for my first model to be released and then gawk at the astounding price point yet impeccable quality. Infact, I am naming my laser after you, it will be called "The Encap" You won't have to pay extra for your name engraved in it HAHAHA!!!

You can tone down the Swearing....

Hmm... So we are not smart enough...:thinking:
So... where are all these ProtoType Lasers...:thinking:
Which Feature designs are those....:thinking:

You will no doubt need to pay Licensing fees
to Encap to use his name....:eek:

It has been over 3 months and I have not seen
any Pics or Test Specifications on your ProtoType
Feature design New Laser....

Going on a rampage will not help your situation
or reputation.... Only that Prototype Laser you
speak of will do that....

Either put up or shut up....:beer:

Jerry

Last edited:

diachi

Actually,

My laser designs will come out ahead of yours, nearly everytime because I employ ideas based on science... and it took a lot of work to learn those technical disciplines... and o a biggie, because I don't have such a large egotistical head and I know when to go to others for help.

Prove it. If you're designs are so great I'm sure they'll do well, but so far you've been able to show nothing. No pictures of a physical prototype. No specifications. Made up diodes.

Encap, my laser designs are impeccable, and I am creating prototypes that you would never dream of! :wave: I am creating lasers that won't only appeal to your "ideal hobbyist" but will create excitement in the tactical world.

If they're so good then you'd be able to show us. You wouldn't need to spend all this time defending your wonderful designs with these nonsense posts. The designs would speak for themselves.

Tactical world? You know what I picture when I hear that? TACTICAL MALL NINJAS!

TacticalFanboy_NinjaForce17.jpg

Encap, the heat is turned on, and I am staying in this industry; I have some of the best prices on components, that I will sell both individually and assembled into some awesome, badass, scientifically minded lasers.

Show us. So far you're all talk. You're starting to sound like Donald Trump.

So keep on acting and performing like we all expect you to... and wait a few months for my first model to be released and then gawk at the astounding price point yet impeccable quality.

I'll believe it when I see it.

TL;DR:

2ab4-8926-47fd-8623-f9896262c2ee