Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Thoughts on my design

I suppose it does not matter how I approached this, once one member formed a negative opinion human physiology stepped in and others wanted it to be true, and thus have convinced themselves. The need to cause conflict on internet forums is strong because these faceless encounters depersonalize us and we feel the need to compensate.

Encap,Electric Plasma, and others you have your wish, the forum now sees me as a complete idiot with no reputation, I suppose that is the cost of being vulnerable and sharing ideas...

My only intention was to create a community designed pocket laser... it was not meant to be the end all be all... instead just a very well designed unit of high power and small size using new materials such as PGS.

It seems as if no one wants to see 3d drawings... I just will not post again until I have the final machined unit in my hand....

Last edited:

Encap

Would be an appropiate approach, seeing that you have not made any advance since early july.

Exactly. Nothing with nothing is still nothing.

At this point he is just a daydreamer trolling/spamming the forum about his imaginary products and "business" that do not exist and imagining her is going thrill everyone his bogus "finds" and resell them to LPF members all of which are really just yesterdays news because he has no ability or capability to make anything laser or laser related and knows little, if anything, about lasers and laser related .

He would make much more and be much better off selling Chinese blue jeans from a roadside stand but that requires real work not just lifting other peoples and real companies work .

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
My only intention was to create a community designed pocket laser... it was not meant to be the end all be all... instead just a very well designed unit of high power and small size using new materials such as PGS.

It seems as if no one wants to see 3d drawings... I just will not post again until I have the final machined unit in my hand....
3D drawings are a dime a dozen and really mean
diddly-squat in the real world. I could post a 3D
fabricated design of a 1000 Watt hand held Laser.
That does not mean that I can build it and have it
function properly.

Once you have a working High Powered Pocket
Laser as you said you will that looks like and has
the dimensions in your 3D rendering... I'll be the
first to + Rep you.:beer:

Jerry

i'll be more than happy if i proved wrong and you finally come up with something real and i'll rep you but please don't spam before you got something to show,please no more 3d drawing etc as nobody needs that.
come again with a nice review of your final product and we talk again.

as for the 15w diode either you are trolling or someone lied to you and you believed him

Last edited:
Reactions: GSS
Yea ide believe a 180mw single mode. .. so I can see why people are giving you a hard time. Do you have a link for this diode?

Encap

No you don't.

0.18W maybe.

Exactly. Is pathetic.

What can anyone expect from someone who has no education, training, hands on experience or knowledge of laser anything and can't even comprehend or understand product data sheets and manufacturers information such as the Panasonic PGS material ?
SL is all child mentality daydream world distortions, misrepresentations, misinformation, wishing, and/or pretending. :crackup:

Yea ide believe a 180mw single mode. .. so I can see why people are giving you a hard time. Do you have a link for this diode?

He says, "I have a 18w single mode blue diode (5.6mm) I was thinking of using in my build.... exclusive through my Chinese supplier" in post #72
and "handover your credit card numbers and I will ship that 18W diode right away...:" in post #78.

Obviously, an 18W single mode diode 5.6mm is no more real than Kryptonite or Unicorns are real to anyone with any knowledge of laser diodes just shows SL has no idea of what h is talking about.
If any Chinese supplier offered him an 18W single mode blue laser diode, it was the Chinese way of offering him the Brooklyn Bridge and telling they know he has no credibility or knowledge of laser anything. lol

In any case, he is never going to give a link/reveal his sources for anything.
He imagines resale money, reselling to LPF members from his imagined "business" that doesn't exist, have anything to sell, or any track record/credibility of any kind in any field.

Last edited:
Exactly. Is pathetic.

What can anyone expect from someone who has no education, training, hands on experience or knowledge of laser anything and can't even comprehend or understand product data sheets and manufacturers information such as the Panasonic PGS material ?
SL is all child mentality daydream world distortions, misrepresentations, misinformation, wishing, and/or pretending. :crackup:

He says, "I have a 18w single mode blue diode (5.6mm) I was thinking of using in my build.... exclusive through my Chinese supplier" in post #72
and "handover your credit card numbers and I will ship that 18W diode right away...: in post #78.

Obviously, an 18W single mode diode 5.6mm is no more real than Kryptonite or Unicorns are real to anyone with any knowledge of laser diodes just shows SL has SL has no knowledge.
In any case, he is never going to give a link/reveal his sources for anything.
He imagines resale money, reselling LPF members with his imagined "business" that doesn't exist, have anything to sell, or any track record/credibility.

Encap, Honestly you are being an ass. I think you have tried to sway the opinions of others enough. What are you compensating for???

If you really believe those things then you would know the best way to handle it would be to ignore it... why can't you just settle down?? If I am as crazy and young as you say then just ignore it, just ignore it.

diachi

Encap, Honestly you are being an ass. I think you have tried to sway the opinions of others enough. What are you compensating for???

If you really believe those things then you would know the best way to handle it would be to ignore it... why can't you just settle down?? If I am as crazy and young as you say then just ignore it, just ignore it.

Show us a source for your "blue 18W single mode 5.6mm diode", or send a sample to a trusted member for testing if you don't want to give away the source. Maybe then we'll start to believe you.

Put up or shut up.

Encap, it's my job to be an ass, please don't encroach upon my job.

Show us a source for your "blue 18W single mode 5.6mm diode", or send a sample to a trusted member for testing if you don't want to give away the source. Maybe then we'll start to believe you.

Put up or shut up.

It was sarcasm... and I said that diode was only for Encap... no one else...

Encap, I would appreciate it if you would stop trolling my post.

Last edited:

diachi

It was sarcasm... and I said that diode was only for Encap... no one else...

Encap, I would appreciate it if you would stop trolling my post.

That's not what you said.

Encap, I have a 18w single mode blue diode (5.6mm) I was thinking of using in my build.... exclusive through my Chinese supplier, what are your suggestions....??

Also, I don't think you understand what sarcasm is.

Last edited: