Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The Trance thread

the definition of trance!!! it isn't vocal trance, or progressive trance... just great trance

Last edited:

@ chipdouglas. wow, just wow :O Very nice. I like it mate :) No wait, I LOVE IT!!!!!! :D

@ ZRTMWA, I'm listening to the ones you posted right now, although I don't like such kind of music :)

Last edited:
silver... i posted some time ago in this thread in post 93 about a rave called "electric daisy carnival". well dj's in the yt i posted were there.... amazing.!!!

i haven't seen much good house music in here, so here is a great one!!!! it really starts at about 20 seconds!!!

michael

ZRTMWA

@ chipdouglas. wow, just wow :O Very nice. I like it mate :) No wait, I LOVE IT!!!!!! :D

@ ZRTMWA, I'm listening to the ones you posted right now, although I don't like such kind of music :)

Thanks I'm glad somone did. It's actually not the type of music I like either. Pretty Lights is an exception to my classic rock addiction along with Linkin Park and Eminem.

omg!!! im a techno nut thats a awesome song dude!!

i'm glad you guys like it. here is another one by the same dj's. it is slower and more vocal. it is my favorite version. but if you youtube it you will find some awesome remixes.

michael

ZRTMWA

I have to add "Wrong Platform" and "High School Art Class" to my list of Pretty Lights so that I like.

ZRTMWA

This'll probably be my last attempt to keep this thread alive, if it's meant to die its meant to die.

AGAIN NOT REALLY TRANCE

Language in the beginning

Ash

This was one of my favorite tracks a few months ago.
However, it may be too complex for people that don't have much experience listening to Psychedelic Trance. :eg:

Reactive - The Invincible

If anyone can translate the Russian in this track for me, I would appreciate it.
I have been wondering for months what it says. :undecided:

Ash

I've been listening to lots of netsky-he's trance-ish.
Hmm,... I would call Netsky dubstep rather than trance. :)
turntable1.gif

Well I'll be... A trance thread on LPF. :p I've been a trance DJ for almost 20 years & would love to contribute to this thread however possible. If anyone has any unanswered questions or is looking for anything they haven't already found please hit me up. Trance is one strong area in my life so I'm happy to pass anything along. My website is Dan Efex & I have several free downloadable mixes under 3 different dj names if anyone's interested.

I hope this isn't shameless inappropriate plugging or anything, but I had to chime in when I saw 'the trance thread' here :D