Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The official Kenom donation thread

mfo

I removed it, and I also removed the expletives from the tags of the "possible MBR virus" thread. Someone has been trashing the tags on a bunch of threads today. Filling them up with garbage and course language. If anyone sees anymore, let me or Avery know and we will delete it. Sorry about that Ken.

EDIT: Okay, whoever is doing this, grow up. Someone re added insulting and expletive tags in both threads minutes after I deleted them.

I guess it's safe to say Louis already made a new acct? Ask Avery to see who left it.

Kenom

Hats off to those that have donated.
DSC00059.JPG

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i am investigating who is leaving these insulting tags

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
i am investigating who is leaving these insulting tags

Thanks Avery. I went through and deleted them all, then they all got re-posted. This happened several times. Hope we can track down who is doing this. :(

wow I totally forgot about tags! "he gets what he deserves"?

This reminds me of a recent thread about internet trolls. I don't remember who started it. But the link was about a girl who is now dead and people are still posting in places like myspace to insult her.

Freakin lowlifes

I dont want anyone to think that kenom is begging! I posted this after I heard about the hard times and this in no way was planned by kenom I just asked for his paypal and asked if it was ok if I made a thread!!!

Kenom

Wow. Shameless beggar? These tags are getting outta control. I think I very clearly indicated that not asking for help and being too proud to ask was a contributing factor to my downfall.. Now some jacka$$ puts up that I'm a shameless beggar? That's just low. I wanna know who this is so they can be put in the same situation. No money.. 2 children to feed.. .ya know what, I'm not even going to continue to defend myself or comment as it's a waste of my time.

Just so whomever posted it knows, selling every laser thing I own is NOT begging. Hell if ya wanna buy my son's Wii, LCD television, Yamaha Stereo system or any of the other things I'm taking to the pawn shop I'll be happy to take your money.

Wow. Shameless beggar? These tags are getting outta control. I think I very clearly indicated that not asking for help and being too proud to ask was a contributing factor to my downfall.. Now some jacka$$ puts up that I'm a shameless beggar? That's just low. I wanna know who this is so they can be put in the same situation. No money.. 2 children to feed.. .ya know what, I'm not even going to continue to defend myself or comment as it's a waste of my time.

Just so whomever posted it knows, selling every laser thing I own is NOT begging. Hell if ya wanna buy my son's Wii, LCD television, Yamaha Stereo system or any of the other things I'm taking to the pawn shop I'll be happy to take your money.

Kenom I still don't understand your situation. Do you own or rent? If rent then are you being evicted? No job or anything?

EDIT: Nevermind it's none of my business. I'm not anybody on here anyway

Why do you all bother with figuring out who posted them tags on the thread , it is more than obvious it is not even worth the attention.
Just lock the tags or something, and forget about those a$$holes, AFAIK we have bigger problems to worry about.

I am now most unfortunate than ever to not being able to spare even few f'cking cents.
I will try to spread a word around, to do as much as I can to help Ken.

If anyone doubts, let me tell ya how great this guy is.
Recently he asked me if I could machine a few Kryton Grooves on the CNC machine that I have in my school, and in return he would trade a KENOMETER!

I already told him on the MSN, forget about my Kenometer, you don't have to worry about it at all.

I also added link to this thread to my signature, and gave Simon a call on MSN to make this thread a Sticky.
That is as much as I can do at the moment.

My only regret is not being able to do more.

Hey Ken,

I just send you some money, hopefully it will help you out. We really need you on the forum!

Best of luck!

-Ben

Kenom

I rent and my apartment has been paid for in advance as part of my tuition. As a result of school ending and me failing my classes I have to be out. so I suppose you could look at it as kind of an eviction. I have until the end of the month to find a job and earn enough money for rent and deposit on a new apt.

Thanks much for the donation Ben.. Means a lot bud.

I rent and my apartment has been paid for in advance as part of my tuition. As a result of school ending and me failing my classes I have to be out. so I suppose you could look at it as kind of an eviction. I have until the end of the month to find a job and earn enough money for rent and deposit on a new apt.

Thanks much for the donation Ben.. Means a lot bud.

Hey Ken you ever think about getting Section 8 or DSS? You have kids... you qualify.

You could also file for chapter 13 or 11.

i'm not a rich person so i can't give money away, but i am well off and can lend out money. how much would you need to just ensure a place to not be homeless? since everyone on this forum trusts you, i trust that you'd pay me back (i dunno you personally, don't mean any diss towards you :p)

of course there will be no interest on the money i lend and there will be no pressure on the time frame to pay me back.... preferably in a few years? LOL. basically it's to help you from being homeless for a month or w/e (just one less thing to worry about so you can focus on getting back on your two feet). i know that once someone falls in the toilet after trying so hard to scrape by it's hard to climb out, so i want to try and help you from falling in the toilet :p sorry if my analogy is stupid, but that's how i view my own past of falling down XD

i don't want to stop anyone from making donations nor from helping him out.

i can send through western union or paypal. i've been busy writing my essays and doing homework stuff so i wasn't on the forums sooner.