Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguin

this is..ah...well.....confusing me so...i am goin to not comment with commas cause..ah..its just liek confusing is all you no waht i meen...dont you? i think there is a luna ellipsis next month.

I believe that you are thinking of a looney ellipsis

Luna is a character in Harry Potter

Harry+Potter+Luna+01.jpg

Peace,
dave

What is this, the freaking comedy thread now? You guys are off topic... You're outta line!! You SUCK, etc.. etc.......

yes u guise hav to learn how to writte... jezus... using sum punctuation dosnt hurt any1... hitler... joo dont even stay on topic lol ellipse x^2+y^2=1 haha i can read that french phrase no need for google translate ok

Feel better now.

daguin

What is this, the freaking comedy thread now? You guys are off topic... You're outta line!! You SUCK, etc.. etc.......

Just injecting a little class and culture into the thread.

(It didn't seem to be working very well for aggression ventilation)

Besides, when I am frustrated, I make jokes so I AM on topic :na:

Peace,
dave

Aggression is the path to the dark side. Aggression leads to fear. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

Last edited:

daguin

I was wrong - - - scissors lead to the dark side :drool:

Peace,
dave

Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....Thank you....:wave::bowdown::topic:

Oh, c'est quoi ce putain de topic a la con, Il y a que des tarés pour faire quelque chose de la sorte.

Comme la dit Sarkozy, CASSE TOI, PAUVRE CON

Niko, with his f**** disturbing /b/tards pictures make me sick.

Last edited:
This... is... an... out... ... .... of... breath... old... ... guy.

I for one can say that Jerry when he's p*ssed uses his pauses very efficiently.

And Niko where did you get that vid of my sister? I told her to get rid of that darn camera;)

Last edited:
An ellipse is a geometric shape with two foci points. An ellipsis is generally used to eliminate a chunk of text when paraphrasing or used as a pause.

Thanks... d_b...
You learn something new everyday...

For the posts after yours.....

You guys are nuts....

I'm cracking up.. ROFLMAO... Tears running down my face this
morning...
I just know I'm gonna have a good day...
(no aggresion today here... we'll see what tomorrow brings...:eg:)

Jerry

Last edited:
I was of course kidding...and yes she is almost perfect I agree.

I read someware that women of this caliber go to a bar or just out and dudes never even approach them.:drool: My advice for the single guy's out there is just be yourself and just start talking to them...whats the worst they could do

1146578549_c2a848f27a_o.jpg

and to stay on topic I hate when this happens. LOL

You are exactly correct. Ive dated piles of hot girls (yeah some, lets say long in the tooth, but had superb oral skills (that's another subject)), and they tell me all the same thing. Guys don't approach them, and are afraid to talk to them. Ive never had a problem talking to women. Women are people just like we are. Its just men have a habit of putting them on pedestals. And that's the worst thing you can do. Convince her you can give her something no other man can give her, and she will follow though. If that fails you can always offer her cash LOL.

You are exactly correct. Ive dated piles of hot girls (yeah some, lets say long in the tooth, but had superb oral skills (that's another subject)), and they tell me all the same thing. Guys don't approach them, and are afraid to talk to them. Ive never had a problem talking to women. Women are people just like we are. Its just men have a habit of putting them on pedestals. And that's the worst thing you can do. Convince her you can give her something no other man can give her, and she will follow though. If that fails you can always offer her cash LOL.

Yea Tech, we meet, go into the hottie store then approach 2 of the most fab women.

"So what are you guys into"? well hold on to your hats ladies...we builds lasers. {ladies thinkin we work for some space agency when we pull out our pocket minis}. Then in an embarrass glare get up and leave.

Dam geeks...LOL. " hey ladies want to hold our pointers".:wave:

again IN way of topic I hate when 2 studs get shot down for no other thing than being laserholics.:gun:

Status
Not open for further replies.