Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asherz

My stupid diode module from hightechdealz has taken over 3 weeks now!!!! uhhhhhhh stupid post ffs

diachi

My best mate now isn't talking to me because we had the smallest argument because he was being a hypocrite. Now there's a chance that I could lose two friends due to him being an ass-hat.

Good day to you sir !

Adam

I am sick of that fission236 and all his bs!!!! he had a bad experience with herruscience and all fission does is talk trash on the whole forum and all the members here. now herru is saying because of all of fissions non sense, an ebay rep called heru and said all >5mw laser are banned on ebay. All the info is in the "got booted from ebay" thread in the companies section.

I am sick of that fission236 and all his bs!!!! he had a bad experience with herruscience and all fission does is talk trash on the whole forum and all the members here. now herru is saying because of all of fissions non sense, an ebay rep called heru and said all >5mw laser are banned on ebay. All the info is in the "got booted from ebay" thread in the companies section.

I see fission is still posting on here too, but I used the ignore feature. I hope cOld will ban him soon. I don't blame fission though... I blame that dumb B he calls, "Mom", for spreading her legs to his father. Stupid people shouldn't breed.

There, I let out my anger.

I didn't read it, but I figured he would respond with much love for me. LOL.
He is such a loser.

Jaseth

I am sick of being asked questions, answering them and then being told that what I say is wrong :S IF YOU KNOW A BETTER ANSWER, DON'T ASK!!!!!
For instance:
Noob41: omg like could u tell me were to get a 50mW green? they look rly kl. have $50 to spend
Me: You can buy quite a decent one from Ledshoppe or DX, both at around $20. DX will not ship to the USA however, which may limit your choice.
Noob41: but thats too expensive lol. wow i will buy the 100mW one from wickedlasers, that only costs $600 and soooo kl its been on futureweapons! omg
Me: ARGH DIE!!!!

D

Deleted member 8382

Ffs my bluray laser isn't here yet, i paid for it one month agoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

D

Deleted member 8382

I am sick of being asked questions, answering them and then being told that what I say is wrong :S IF YOU KNOW A BETTER ANSWER, DON'T ASK!!!!!
For instance:
Noob41: omg like could u tell me were to get a 50mW green? they look rly kl. have $50 to spend
Me: You can buy quite a decent one from Ledshoppe or DX, both at around $20. DX will not ship to the USA however, which may limit your choice.
Noob41: but thats too expensive lol. wow i will buy the 100mW one from wickedlasers, that only costs $600 and soooo kl its been on futureweapons! omg
Me: ARGH DIE!!!!

hahaahahahahahhahahahahhahaha

HAHAAHHAHAHAH

I am sick of people constantly asking me, "Have you gotten a response from your seller yet? Why hasn't he responded yet? Have you gotten a response yet?" in my multi-element GB.

If you've been one of the people asking me about this, then NO. I will tell you when I do, as I have stated dozens of times! I don't think people understand that I am extremely frustrated with my seller as well, and that there is literally NOTHING more I can do.

-Mark

I get tired of the inconsistacy of some of the GGW 6x...

Just when you get the money for one their out... hssssssssssssss!

Just when you get you hands on one, then run it seems to be a crap shoot on their
efficiancy...arggggggggggggggggggggg!

I know that the sellers are testing them w/the ribbon still on. Slick baby real slick...:(

Fucking school exams are so fucking tiring and i hate fucking noob shits who make fucking fun of laser hobbiests. God damnit my fucking back hurts.

Last edited:

Jaseth

Haha rocketparrotlet, I thought most of us had understood that a looong time ago. Sorry to hear this isn't the case :horse:

I hate when people start threads and don't have the common courtesy to check in on the thread and thank all the people who have helped them or give status updates!!!!!:wtf::spank:

Status
Not open for further replies.