Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

The let out your aggression thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i also hate when my DX order is splitted into 2 or 3 or more sub orders and then I don't get the products at the same time

I hate when people start threads and don't have the common courtesy to check in on the thread and thank all the people who have helped them or give status updates!!!!!:wtf::spank:

This is as irritating as it gets/ give time to help and find nothing in return... a thank you would have been nice rite Chipper...

The human factor is one where the experiance of living outways the need for perfection in our execution... Thank you for asking you were the first +rep for you...

it is just one of those basic things that makes my world better. I treat people well, and I get treated well. +1 to you for believing in the same thing.

edit* +1 for you when it lets me give it to you

hey i was gripeing about my ggw and guess what scopeguy20 sent me a replacement sled and i was at fault i wasn't trying to get a free sled but he sent me one anyways
so sorry for ranting this is my anti-rant SCOPEGUY20 ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

note : I overheated my ggw from not harvesting it correctly causing premature DD (Diode Death)

I hate not being able to change thread titles :(

Made a post about O-like and feel the thread title sounds too negative.

I hate not being able to change thread titles :(

Made a post about O-like and feel the thread title sounds too negative.

thats a reason that you must be calm when slapping down a thread like me i always say my wife hates my lasers when actually she only dislikes them alot
dont worry about it unless you flammed for the wrong reason you should be ok

Well it isn't that so much as I just feel people could take the tone of the thread title wrong. In anycase, I'm going to PM c0ld and see if he would change it up for me.

I'm pissed.

I got rear-ended today and my car is probably totaled. Second major accident I've been in within a year, there are so many terrible drivers out there...

I am sick of people constantly asking me, "Have you gotten a response from your seller yet? Why hasn't he responded yet? Have you gotten a response yet?" in my multi-element GB.

If you've been one of the people asking me about this, then NO. I will tell you when I do, as I have stated dozens of times! I don't think people understand that I am extremely frustrated with my seller as well, and that there is literally NOTHING more I can do.

-Mark
Sorry about that...(I'd put an embarassed smiley here if I could figure this out)

Last edited:
I'm pissed.

I got rear-ended today and my car is probably totaled. Second major accident I've been in within a year, there are so many terrible drivers out there...

Sorry about that...(I'd put an embarassed smiley here if I could figure this out)

Sorry to hear, styro! That really sucks about your car, there are some terrible drivers out there. I'm sure your insurance company will take care of (most of) it though.

By the way, I'm not necessarily pissed at you specifically about the element GB, I am just really pissed about the whole thing- it's not really a personal thing. I am also very angry at my seller. VERY angry. It's a total douchebag move to quote someone prices and give them everything they want, then as soon as they have everything down with time schedules and everything, ready to buy, they drop. I HATE it.

-Mark

I'm about ready to strangle someone.

I'm super-pissed at my element supplier (read above post).

This place, once my sanctuary and filled with knowledge, is getting flooded with n00bs who won't bother to read the FAQ's or even GLANCE over them, and the older members are slowing down, it's so hard to find valuable information now!

Some douchebag old geezer from 'nam was smoking weed on me and my friend yesterday, he has been living at my friend's house for a few days now, I hate the guy! My friend's life is turning to shit and he doesn't even realize it, it's sad.

I got booted from the climbing course I put so much effort into, they turned and stabbed me in the back! Everything that I worked so hard for didn't count, only the stuff that they don't teach and isn't graded got me kicked out. I can perform all the skills just fine, but they say my "group awareness" is off...the group wouldn't accept me because I'm a minor! They just ignored me, and wouldn't let me help them! Now I'm kind of stuck!

I hate school.

EDIT: All my geckos are dead or dying, and they won't eat. I don't know what to do about it.

I AM SO FREAKIN STRESSED!

-Mark

Speaking of cars, I bottomed out/scraped my jeep last week and ended up loosing the fuel tank, exhaust, driveshaft and part of the tranny...

I'm pissed.

If you can, keep a hitch ball installed on the back of the car... Last person that rear-ended my jeep ended up getting a huge hole in the radiator...

If you can, keep a hitch ball installed on the back of the car... Last person that rear-ended my jeep ended up getting a huge hole in the radiator...

I keep a hitch on my suv. a lady rear ended me and messed up her hood, grill and radiator. she tried to get the cop at the scene to say it was my fault. :crackup:

Ash

I got booted from the climbing course I put so much effort into, they turned and stabbed me in the back! Everything that I worked so hard for didn't count, only the stuff that they don't teach and isn't graded got me kicked out. I can perform all the skills just fine, but they say my "group awareness" is off...the group wouldn't accept me because I'm a minor! They just ignored me, and wouldn't let me help them! Now I'm kind of stuck!

I hate school.

EDIT: All my geckos are dead or dying, and they won't eat. I don't know what to do about it.

I AM SO FREAKIN STRESSED!

-Mark
Sucks Mark.

-Sounds like your climbing course group is full of a bunch of wankers. Forget them. Loosen the holds when they are away. :)

-School gets better. If you go to university (College) it becomes something fantastic. Don't worry too much about what others think about you. It's not as important as you think. :eek:

-Sucks about your Geckos.
What type of geckos are they?
Do they hibernate?
Do you provide the correct UV light for them?
Have you changed their environment or stressed them lately?
Are you feeding them the same thing? Have you tried hand-feeding meal worms?
Good luck.

it mildly bothers me when people refer to the laser diode (LD) as just "diode". I know that by reading the whole post I figure it out but it catches me off guard everytime, then i usually start over. if this is your hobby at least take the time to use correct terminology. sorry for this useless rant

Status
Not open for further replies.