Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

the admit u did something wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but the quality's not there in most cases. I'm lucky to find the girl I'm with now, and I'm trying my hardest not to screw that up.

You know, sometimes that spark just isn't there. I've been with women in the past that said I treated them badly, and I might have, but I think it was mostly due to the fact that we just didn't mesh well.

With any luck TJ, you'll continue to get more ladies than me.. you're a tad less married.

There's always more fish. Just try not to make the same mistake twice. We have all made mistakes.

I wont be getting married anytime to soon.

daguin

Yeah but the quality's not there in most cases. I'm lucky to find the girl I'm with now, and I'm trying my hardest not to screw that up.

I couldn't use any more any way.

I can't hardly keep up with the one I have

Peace,
dave

Yeah I'm slowing down too. Getting old sucks. I never thought I could be domesticated LOL.

You know, sometimes that spark just isn't there. I've been with women in the past that said I treated them badly, and I might have, but I think it was mostly due to the fact that we just didn't mesh well.

With any luck TJ, you'll continue to get more ladies than me.. you're a tad less married.

i hear ya... i've done a lot of pondering since we broke up. but the B word of it all is that she is "born again" now and I'm the devil. I was literally the only person there for her for a while. it sucks. i haven't dated at all in over a year and a half. :yabbem:

michael.

Been there before LMAO. Sorry to laugh. I had one go Jehovah, and she handed me a pile of books. I told her I didnt need the owners manual, I already know how to run the equipment. That was the end of that. Best to just move on. If it comes down to you, or a new religion, you will lose every time.

Been there before LMAO. Sorry to laugh. I had one go Jehovah, and she handed me a pile of books. I told her I didnt need the owners manual, I already know how to run the equipment. That was the end of that. Best to just move on. If it comes down to you, or a new religion, you will lose every time.

Go Jehovah?

Jehovah witness. She was a pig, but she had skills. I saw her a year later, and that's when she handed me the books. She was trying to convert me before we got back together. I just wanted to get laid, but I think she thought I wanted a relationship. I thought it was hilarious that she would think that a new religion would wash the slut off her. I laughed in her face, and moved on.

Jehovah witness. She was a pig, but she had skills. I saw her a year later, and that's when she handed me the books. She was trying to convert me before we got back together. I just wanted to get laid, but I think she thought I wanted a relationship. I thought it was hilarious that she would think that a new religion would wash the slut off her. I laughed in her face, and moved on.

Haha I was just thinking that she wasn't doing what she was supposed to as a so called Witness.

:crackup: @ She was a pig, but she had skills.

On Friday, I had unprotected sex with a girl I met that night, and I busted in her. It was my brothers best friends younger sister.

Even worse, I forgot to distribute the negative value properly which caused me to miss a stupidly easy math problem.

How many hail Marys shall I chant?

On Friday, I had unprotected sex with a girl I met that night, and I busted in her. It was my brothers best friends younger sister.

Even worse, I forgot to distribute the negative value properly which caused me to miss a stupidly easy math problem.

How many hail Marys shall I chant?

You're a "glutton" for punishment aren't ya?

LMAO again, been there too, but she was older. She was a sweetheart, but we had 0 in common, and she definitely out classed me. She said she didn't care, but I wasn't about to rune her life. She ended up going to Berkeley college, the Army, then Russia, then she met a great guy who had piles of cash, and loved every step she took. Last I heard she had a baby and live happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.