Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Super Powerfull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im gonna buy the wickedlaser artic laser and just had some questions. i really want a lazer that will burn stuff. is this one that can do that? i think it would be awesome to burn my name into stuff. it can do that too, right? and when it says it lights flesh on fire, can it really do that? lol thatd be so funny. its gonna be fun.

Joe ---

You are new to the laser hobby and the new BLUE lasers aren't really for NOOBs. Sorry but you should start with building a LOC red which will burn stuff.
Get some experience before you take the step to class IV lasers.

HMike

Yeah but they're so cool. I just bought it. :) But I guess I have to wait a while. :( My cat loves the red lasers, she's gonna go nuts over the BLUE one!!!

the_see_me_trolln.jpg

Ash

Joe. I think you will have a fantastic time giving you and your friends cancer, and burning each others flesh. Have fun, and wear your safety glasses when you attempt to blind people around you.
successful-troll-is-successful.jpg

Last edited:

blrock

Hemlock_mike is spot on. Playing with a class IV laser without any experience is like playing with a AK-47 without ever have shot a gun before.

Yeah but they're so cool. I just bought it. :) But I guess I have to wait a while. :( My cat loves the red lasers, she's gonna go nuts over the BLUE one!!!

Look up, cruel and unusual punishment of Animals. NO way you should EVER EVER point a laser that powerful at any animal including people.

You demonstrate recklessness by posting that kind of crap here.

daguin

There is a thread about these lasers in the Stickies at the top of the page

closed

Peace,
dave

Status
Not open for further replies.