Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Stonetek.org

You would think his wife would respond as she has done
in the past.... Just to let his friends concerned know what's
up...

Jerry

Last edited:

A hospital will confirm if he is a patient there, but other than that they won't give out any information, stupid hippa laws

Any news from Greg? What happened to him? is he okay? :/

I think he ran away with Kenom....:crackup:J/K

No one has heard anything for months...
I hope he's better and be able to respond some time soon....:undecided:

Jerry

Last edited:
I did not take it as a good sign when he was not able to reply to our invite to join us at TEXLEM (Greg is San Antonio also)I let him know IIRC that there was a wheelchair lift to makle his getting to the show area easy.

So he must be back/still at the Hospital. sad

Anyone knowing Greg Stoner or closer than me( Im ~4hrs) should try to make contact- it would be appreciated by all.

TY hk

clif

He emailed me several weeks ago and mentioned he might have to sell off most of his laser stuff to pay for meds, etc. and I was gonna help him do so, but I haven't gotten word back from him. My guess is he's back in the hospital now.

OMG --- I was hoping things were better for him.
Long time friend.
HMike

Last edited:
Anyone Have any info on Greg wondering if he is ok, not for laser stuff for himself.

Blord

I hope he is going better. My first real laser came from him. The one in my avatar.

clif

I'll send him another email...
I eventually should get a reply from him usually, but not hear anything else for months at a time... :(

3/23/12 Update:
Still no replies back yet, sorry people :(

Last edited:
So he's back now ?
Glad to hear he is ok.

Is he active already, or still recovering ?

Perhaps he should send out an email, as not everyone will read this thread(i assume he has non-LPF buyers aswell)

Your avatar is cracking me up!

clif

I've got three different emails for him, although two of them were associated with his website which isn't up anymore. I generally would communicate with him through his personal email. I have a phone number for him, however I haven't spoken on the phone with him in quite a while, kinda afraid to call to be honest if you know what I mean :undecided:

clif did you have a working phone number for him or just email.

clif i used to have his home number and his shop number which is disconnected i cant find his home number i had. i know what you mean i hope he is ok you wanna pm me the number you have and ill try calling him.